Chapter 36: Unexpected Reunion Of Love

"Hey hey! Why? Where are we going?" I snarled at her but she didn't answer. "Why such a hurry!" I groaned.

What is she doing? I can feel it. Something is up.

We ran through crowded people and I can't count how I bumped with. My legs are starting to shake! I tried to let go of her hand but she sure is strong.

"What the heck in happening?!" I screamed and a lot of people were staring at me. This is kidnapping!

"Uhm...Your Auntie passed out!" She said nervously. I know she's lying. My Auntie doesn't have any problems with her health and if that happens she should be pulled into a taxi! Not to a crowded street.

"And you're excited that my Auntie fainted?!" I questioned and she just shrug it

As I followed my best friend who is excited that my Aunt passed out. A black luxurious car welcomed my eyes, this looks familiar. No, this really is familiar. Shane let go of my hand and got in the car excitedly. I'm so confused right now. She just left me behind?

I stopped and sensed someone approaching from my back. I tried to look back until suddenly a piece of cloth covered my eyes and it was pure darkness. I growled and somehow it sounds so ferocious that even myself doubted that it came from me. I want to kick and punch whoever is behind me until Shane approaches.

"What the hell is happening?! Whoever you are I'm gonna rip your head off!!" I said and he pinned my arms on my back.

"Easy! Audrey just goes with the flow! Trust me on this." Shane said and I surrendered. I let the stranger drag me inside the car.

"Make sure you have a good reason behind this or you're dead!" I warned them. I tried to at least pull away but it's no use.

"I promise now please stop moving." She sighed and I remained silent.

The smelt of air freshener entered my nose. The car started and the car moved. What the hell is this? I'm so pissed off right now if something happens here that will make thing worse I swear to God I'll kill someone. I was just sitting in a cozy Starbox shop and now I'm taking part in an abduction? Well shit, I'm not in a mood today. I'm still in pain for leaving my mate behind. What does Shane have to do with this? I just made up my mind traveling back to Troy and now I'm in a middle of abduction? I have no time for this.

I was about to punch someone when the car suddenly stopped and I bumped into something hard. My nose hurts and I groaned in pain. Strong arms got me out of the car and the cold breeze brushed my skin. I knew this feeling. The air smelt like him.

Someone removed my blindfold and the sweet music started to play. I saw Shane in front of me smiling. The sweet music continued to play and I saw Auntie with her friends, Dr.Custodio, my college batchmates and even our librarian?! Everyone is here, What is happening? The candles are lit up as he walks towards me. I didn't notice how long my tears are flowing but one thing is for sure. He's here.

"Troy what the--"

Tears. My tears are falling like a river. I miss him so much!

The whole place is lit up and red roses everywhere. My Auntie, Shane and some of my college friends are there. This entire thing is stupid because I'm wearing baggy clothes but, tears are falling. Troy was walking towards me, nice and slow. The whole thing was frozen, minutes changed to moments. Troy handed me a bouquet of flowers and I hugged him. I'm crying like a baby but I can't stop it, damn. He looked at me like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Audrey, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to know that your the most important to me, I can't last long without you by my side. I hope you will stay on my side for eternity." He said.

"Troy what this?" I said and sob.

"I just want you to know how much you meant to me." He said and kissed me on my forehead.

The crow yells. My face heated red, the number of people were increasing. Were at the center of attraction and my heart was pounding really hard. I looked at Troy and smiled.

"Audrey Howey, I just want to say I love you. You're the person I want to spend my whole life with. I love the way you act crazy, irritated, annoyed especially when you're mad. I accept your imperfections and flaws. Being with you is the best place I can ever be. I will protect you and love you forever. So," he kneeled and I blushed hard, "Will you marry me?" he said.

"Yes! Yes Troy I would love to!" I said without hesitation and jumped out of excitement. He smiles and gets something in his pocket.

He opened it in front of me and I gasped. Its a moon silver shaped ring. He slowly put it on my finger and it fits. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Everyone cheerfully yell at us. I giggled and hugged Troy. He lifted me up and I looked at the bright stars and the moon shining between the two of us. I glance at everyone and they clap their hands. I smile at them in thanks. Troy wrapped his arms on my waist and we kissed each other.

We celebrated all night. Since it is midnight Troy and I decided to end it. I thank them for coming and as they supported me. I don't know how, but Troy invited almost all my closest friends here. If he can do that I think it will last about a week but I haven't seen him doing such preparations for this. How long did he plan it anyway? I never notice him calling someone or contacting. When I look at his phone it's filled with unknown numbers and has the letter jumbled. I looked at his gallery and all I saw is the most embarrassing picture of mine! I wanted to delete it but the phone kept flashing a keyboard for a password. I mean, how could that be? A picture with a password? Is that possible? My head hurts, confused about how that engagement came to reality.

None of that is important now, I feel so happy that I am now reunited with him. I can't want to spend my life with him.