38. You (always has been you)

Lisa was really excited for today, Mr. James was waiting inside the set to see those girls dance, and look how the collection would match with the concept, Lisa and the team were ready, and the girls were beyond nervous, it was the first time they would do that kind of job.

Lisa introduced them to everyone, Mr. James and the crew, and when they all started to dance people were mesmerized.

Mr. James was out of words "Lis this is perfect, congratulations, the girls need to try on the clothes and get fitted, so make sure they arrive early tomorrow, if the set is ready we could start filming this on Wednesday, and probably by Friday that part would be done, congratulations Miss Manoban!" Mr. James hugged Lisa and she felt amazing.

It was a long day but she was already beyond tired, she talked to the dancers about arrive around 7am, they needed to be ready with the makeup and stylish department to try new looks, and hair styles and fitting the clothes.

They all agreed and Lisa walked them to the elevator, Keira was beyond excited and she promised to get there early tomorrow.

Lisa went back to her office, her lunch was already cold but she ate it anyway, it was now or never, Jisoo came to her office "Lis I'm aware you know Jennie and Rosé are already in Seoul, wait is that chicken?" She nodded to both things, and offered some chicken to Jisoo, "Chu get some, it's enough for both, but it's cold, I didn't have time to eat earlier" Lisa said and Jisoo immediately ate it, "Don't worry, chicken is good always", and Lisa ate happily as well, then she kept talking "Yeah Jennie texted me, she told me she was already here and she would stay home, and I don't blame her, it was a long flight, Rosé is dead by now too" Lisa said.

Jisoo smiled at her "Lis I came here just to chill, after our little lunch with Mrs. FBI I feel we got closer, and you are hilarious",  "Omg hahaha you are the hilarious one, it's good to make new good friends I already think about you as one of my best friends, this chicken will seal our friendship pact" Jisoo laughed out loud, "Hilarious, seriously!" Both had a great time talking, indeed a good friendship was settled between them.

----

It was already 8pm, and Jennie woke up to take a shower in case Lisa would visit her "Listen Mini, this is our secret ok, I'm dying to see Lili, if you tell someone you'll be sent to Auckland, I swear", she kept getting ready, no make up, just a little bit of moisturizer, since it's suppose she is resting and it would look fake if she tried to use even just a little amount of make up.

She went to the kitchen "Uncle I just came to tell you that maybe Lisa will come to visit me, in case she shows up can you prepare some snacks? Mr. Jeong smiled, "I'll better start preparing them, she will come I'm sure" and Jennie blushed, she mouthed a thank you and went to the terrace, it was a little bit chilly but she loved the smell of fresh grass".

8:30pm Someone appeared on the main door. The gates got open and a bike parked outside, Jennie was listening some music so she didn't heard anything

8:35pm Lisa was already knocking on the door, and Mr. Jeong received her as she was her daughter, Lisa felt super happy, "Uncle Jeong, can you help me with something, can you hide this in the kitchen", he nodded and took Lisa to the terrace, and went back to the kitchen.

"Nini", oh, she is wearing headphones, she won't hear me, she thought for herself.

Lisa pinched Jennie's right cheek softly and stepped back, a furious little cat looked at her, scrunching her nose, Lisa laughed and stepped back even more, when Jennie realised who did that her features softened immediately and she ran towards Lisa to embrace her tightly.

"Lili!!! How are you????, Omg I was about to kill you, don't play like that Manoban" she let go the hug and Lisa was still laughing, " I'm sorry I tried to get your attention like 5 times, I didn't want to scare you, so pinch your cute cheek was the best I could do" she said.