Telling them II F.W.

I was off to the burrow today. Molly had invited me after she met me at the Triwizard tournament last year. Despite the circumstances being unfortunate she absolutely loved me and she couldn't understand how I was friends with Fred and George when they were so outgoing and I was very reserved. 

What she didn't know though was how I could be when adults weren't around. I had been dating Fred for a couple of months now but we decided it best not to tell anyone. To be honest we both loved the thrill of sneaking around trying not to get caught as well. The only person who knew was George because it was literally impossible to try to keep him away from his brother for even a couple of minutes. 

I arrived at the burrow and was greeted by Fred and George outside. They each took one of my bags. 

"Welcome to our humble abode." George welcomed me. 

"It's lovely," I told them both although I'd only seen the outside of the house. 

George walked in front of us. Fred took this opportunity to sneakily give me a small smack on my butt. I jumped at his unexpected gesture. "Stop it!" I whispered at him through gritted teeth although I was smiling. 

We walked inside and I was immediately greeted by Molly who embraced me in a very tight hug. "Thank you so much for having me Mrs.Weasley," I told her as we hugged.

"Oh Molly please, it's our pleasure dear. Now which one of you is gonna show her to her room?" Molly asked the twins. 

"Me!" Both Fred and George said in unison before George gave a sneaky giggle. 

"Freddie would love to do it, right Freddie?" George nudged him. 

I felt myself getting red. "Well go on then!" Molly ushered Fred.

Fred grabbed my other bag from George before leading the way up the stairs. "This is mine and George's room." He pointed out as we kept walking up. 

We walked up one more floor before coming to a halt in a small but cozy bedroom. "This is your room, it's Ginny's room but since she's staying at Hogwarts this summer you can stay here," Fred explained walking into the room. 

As soon as I walked in, he shut the door behind me. He pulled me in by my waist and kissed me. I pulled away. 

"Calm down babe what if someone comes in?" I asked him. He still had a tight grip around my waist. 

"We'll be fine, we can hear if someone is coming." He tried to reassure me leaning in for another kiss. 

This time I took longer to pull away. "Are you really that desperate?" I laughed at him. 

"For you babe, always." He replied and we continued making out. 

After a couple of minutes, we heard someone coming up the stairs. "Freddie! y/n" we heard George's voice. 

"What d'you want George?" Fred asked him annoyed as George opened the door and came in. 

"Mom wants you both to come down for lunch," he told us with a huge smirk on his face. "I hope you're not being naughty up here." George sounded like a little kid teasing us. 

"Shut up!" Fred shouted at him before he started chasing him down the stairs. 

I followed after them both. "DON'T RUN IN THE HOUSE BOYS!" I heard Molly screamed as she watched them run outside. 

"Molly, can I help you with anything?" I asked her once I was downstairs. 

"Oh no not to worry dear I'll be done in no time. You can go outside and find the boys I'm sure you can put an end to their madness." Molly laughed. 

I nodded as I made my way outside. Fred was still chasing after George but as soon as George spotted me he ran towards me. He grabbed me and started using me as a shield from Fred. 

"Let her go!" Fred shouted at his brother.

"I need protection brother, I know you won't hurt her," George replied as he pulled me with him around the house. 

I was simply laughing being used to their nonsense. After George was close enough to the door he made a run inside. Fred tried to run after him but I stopped him. 

"y/n what if we tell my family?" Fred then asked me out of nowhere. 

"What?" I replied a little taken aback. 

I started pacing around the house. "I mean I love sneaking around but I want them to know you're my girlfriend. I want them to know you're part of the family." Fred told me trying to be quiet. 

I turned to face him. "I mean that's a big step, Fred. What if they don't like it? I mean they like us being friends." I talked nervously. 

"Babe they'll be absolutely thrilled I promise," Fred told me grabbing my arm to stop me from pacing. 

I sighed nervously. "Ok, I guess we can tell them." I finally replied. 

Fred smiled leaning down to give me a quick kiss. We pulled away when we heard tapping. We both turned to realize we were standing right in front of the kitchen window where the rest of the Weasley family was. 

"Hey guys, I don't think they know yet." George loudly whispered winking aggressively at us before he started laughing. 

Fred and I turned to look at his family in a panic. All of them were wearing shocked expressions but in a blink of an eye, they all started smiling and cheering. Fred and I let out a huge sigh of relief.