chapter eighteen

song suggested: yellow <3

    It was about 1:30am.

    Yes, it was a school night. Neither of the boys could care what day it was, or what time it was either. They had each other.

    It had been 3 months since the incident happened and everything was practically back to normal. George and Clay were at their all time highs. Schlatt however, had figured that no matter what he did, nothing would ruin the two. Even trying to get into Clay's head about how George didn't even care about him and he was dating him for pity. Didn't work. He tried the same to George. Guess how that went?

    awful.

    He finally gave up and left the two alone. Clay still owed him. He'd figure out a way someday, but messing with George and him just wasn't an option.

    Sapnap and Karl ended up hanging out a lot more after everything settled with Clay and George.

    There was definitely something going on between them. The two boys weren't good at hiding it. Karl was a nervous reck around the boy and Sapnap was the same way. After about 15 minutes into them hanging out, they were a bit close for just being friends.

    Clay and George weren't stupid, but would occasionally bother the boys. It was hilarious to  see the twos face light up a bright pink or sometimes a dark crimson red.

    Alex third wheeled. All of the time. He'd always complain about it.. but it's not like he ever tried to find a girlfriend. So many girls wanted him, but he always said no.

    So much for all the complaining.

    George and Clay continued to laugh quietly, but it wasn't happening. The two burst into laughter over facetime. It quickly stopped when both heard footsteps through out their homes. They both began to giggle again, knowing they were way to loud.

    These past few months knowing Clay were amazing to George. He couldn't imagine saying he regretted going to that party right then. Clay could say the same about regretting inviting George to the party. Best decision of their lives to be honest.

    "Hey Clay," George spoke softly.

    Clay froze. George had scared him a bit as it had been silent for a few moments. The two giggled.

    "Hey Georgie," Clay smiled.

    The two started to laugh quietly again, trying not to wake anyone again.

    "Did you mean it?" George asked.

    "What do you mean?" Clay asked in return to the question.

    "Everything you've said and done, and just.. i want to know how much of it you meant."

    Clay froze once again for a split second.

    "I meant every single bit of it, Georgie. Whatever i said those few times about you meaning nothing to me, and how i wish i never invited you to the party, that was all a lie. You mean everything to me."

    George's face turned red. Very red. Just like they always have around Clay. Even though they were dating, it never changed.

    "I love you, Clay," George smiled.

    "I love you too, Georgie."

he meant it.
——————————————————————

hello besties! i have officially concluded this book. i know it kind of ended on a weird note, and i really do apologize. that doesn't mean another book that's going to be 10x better isn't coming soon though ;).

(update on whatever i was talking about up there... how do we feel about a possible new fan fiction soon?)

i love all of you so, so much. you guys are amazing and all of the reads and just everything, oh my god. it makes me want to cry. it means so much to me.

i love you all and thank you again.

                                             -alex <3