Chapter 28, Return.

Isa stood crying by the window, she couldn't take it anymore. Why would Kaliment leave her! She didn't want to rule, she didn't want to see the world. He was gone, and that's all she knew. She suddenly didn't care about his children, or Simon or anyone who needed her. She missed him, Kaliment was probably dead, and she wanted to join him.

She walked to the dresser and took his gun, tears sliding down her face as she lifted to her head. She was just about to pull the trigger with Kaliment walked, tears flying down his face. He gaped at her, "Isa...Isa no!" He cried, making her drop the gun and spin around, "Isa no, no just no Isa!"

"Ka-k-k-ka Kaliment?" She sobbed, staring at him as though he were a ghost, "Kaliment is...is that you?"

"Isa?" Kaliment sobbed, and ran to her, burying his head against her shoulder as he hugged her tightly, "Why the fuck was a gun to you head!?" he cried, "The fuck is the matter with you! Isa how could you kill yourself!?"

"I...I thought you were dead, I wanted to join you!" She sobbed back, hugging him tightly and crying into his shirt.

Kaliment pulled free and looked her up and down, his sadness depleting and anger replacing, "Isa you have gone mad! You put a gun to you head!"

"Kaliment you left me!" She wailed, falling to her knees and burring her head in her hands. "Why would you leave me! I thought you were dead!"

"I. Couldn't. Let. You. Kill. My. Baby."" He replied slowly, watching her with anger and sadness. She was going to kill herself had she no hope at all?

Isa looked up at him, her eyes resting on his fattened stomach, and going wide. "Kaliment!" She wailed, "Why would you leave me I loved you! I would have done anything for you!"

"But not save my child." He replied angrily.

"I did everything! You were dying Kaliment! It was you or the baby! I chose you!" She sobbed, "Kaliment you left me! You left me the day of our wedding why would you do such a thing?"

Kaliment sighed, and bit his lip, as he sat down next to her and put his arms around her. She leaned into him, hugging him tightly and cried, "Kaliment you were my everything. You are the only family I have ever had. All I wanted was to save you to make sure you would live...Kaliment I love you." She trailed off in a hiss looking up at him with pleading eyes.

Kaliment gave her a sad smile, and patted her back, "Isa...I missed you so much. I come back...and you were going to kill yourself. Isa, what about your promise to care for me, for my children. You the queen now Isa. Just because I disapeared, doesn't mean you kill yourself. If this happened to me I would push through. After all I am the king it is my duty."

"You left us all for seven months! For a baby that isn't even yours! Kaliment I loved you more than anything, and you....you....you left me!" She screeched through a sob. "I was worried sick over you!"

"And I am sorry Isa...." Kaliment replied, picking her up. He then walked her over to the bed and laid her down. He after a moment lay beside her, and cradled her, as he stroked her head, "I should have never left you, or my people."

"Kaliment, please forgive me....it's my fault I didn't fight hard enough for you to keep the baby, their were ways that were just to painstaking, I couldn't see you go through them....and they probably were not going to work. Kaliment I am so sorry, I didn't back you in a time of need. And I, can't tell you how sorry I am for giving up on the world."

"It is okay my Isa. We are even, for now. We will talk tomorrow." He replied kissing her forhead, then laying his head atop hers. She just cried for a while then settled down and fell asleep. Kaliment lay awake. Did she not love him anymore? Or was it she loved him to much that she would kill herself? Kaliment smiled he knew the answer, for one her hands were on his stomach, two she had taken care of his home and children even though they were not fully married or related. Whether she still loved him or not he knew for sure he loved her to death, and he would never leave again.

"Goodnight Isa," He hissed, before falling asleep, happily with her in his arms.

**********

Kaliment was awoken the next morning with the smell of warm food, and something prodding him awake. He blinked his eyes sleepily, and smiled, when he saw Isa standing above him, a tray in her hands.

"I...I made you...you and the baby breakfast." She replied near tears.

Kaliment smiled, sat up and took it from her. He then moved over, and beckonged her to sit beside him, she did and he put an arm around her as he set the tray on his lap.

"I...I can't believe you here." She studdered with pleasure, "Kaliment promise you will never leave me again."

"Yes my lady." He sneered as he kissed her cheek and then looked at the food. It was pancakes, eggs and susage.

"Kaliment....please I...I have to make it up to you."

"Make sure my floors are clean and the tables are in order." He replied, "I think I need to make an appearance to my people and explain a few things."

"Your going to tell them?" She gasped, looking at his stomach which buldged out a lot.

He shook his head, and lay his hand on his stomach, "Well...not the baby part, but yes I plan to. So go make me my bath."

Isa nodded and got up, she then looked at him with a slight frown, and he gave a slight smile. "You were going to kill yourself....I feel we should get to re-know each other for a while....so servant fix me my bath."

Isa bowed and walked out. When she returned, Kaliment had finished his breakfast, and was on his feet. He had taken his shirt off, which was torn a bit and slightly dirty. He was searching for a newer and cleaner one in his drawers. From behind he looked normal, his back was well muscled, maybe the lower ones fading a bit as he stomach got larger, but other than that he was fine. If he turned around, he looked normal until you go to his stomach. Isa wanted to laugh. His chest and arms were strongly muscled, but then you got to his stomach, and it was just fat and round it was so unatrual, and adorable.

"My king," Isa laughed looked at his swollen belly, 'I think were going to have to get you a larger shirt. Shall I summon a royal dresser?"

He rolled his eyes at her, for a second they were back in the times when they hadn't betrayed each other, and acted like love struck teenagers. "I am pregnant Isa, and I don't need a royal dresser freaking out that her king is expecting. A disaster could occur duh."

Isa strolled over, kissed his cheek and placed her hands on his stomach, he blushed slightly as she spoke, "I forgot how adorable you are my king, with such a fat belly."

Kaliment gave her a playful shove, "I am not fat. I have merely....bulked up."

Isa nodded scarcastically, "Of course my mistake. I forgot you merely grew new bones muscles, and a head." She sneered, patting his swollen stomach with compassion and pleasure. Kaliment smiled, he felt so happy again his heart was full and content.

"See I am not fat. I have just grown a second body." He laughed, putting his forhead to hers.

"Know what we should do?"

"What?"

"Get an ultrasound." She beamed with a pleading voice as she gave him a squeeze. He looked to her his eyes longing, with a small sigh he smiled.

"Alright, but after we must have a serious discussion, about us." He replied, putting on a new shirt, then grabbing another one and heading to the bathroom, with a smile. Isa hadn't changed a bit, he still loved her, but...she was going to kill herself....they would talk through it. He nodded to himself with a satisfied nod, she was easy to work problems through with.