•Friends•

[CHAPTER FIVE]

A/n: I've added my own made-up character, He's 16 but still older than Y/n. Oliver or Oli as a nick name. He is made up by me in this story. (He's known for his role as Rasmus Andersen in the Netflix series The Rain) I present to you:

 (He's known for his role as Rasmus Andersen in the Netflix series The Rain) I present to you:

Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen As
OLIVER (OLI)
"Cool huh. Who would've thought our duo would turn into a trio."
••••••••••••••••••

Y/n's POV:

Gally looked at the boy then at me, "He's a friend, one of the guys that saved me and brought me here. Don't worry you can trust him. Oliver this is Y/n. Y/n, Oliver."  Gally says as Oliver and I shake hands.

"So how long have you know Mr. Grumpy pants over here," Oliver says as he walks us to Lawrence. "Well, actually I met him today. Oli, how long have you been with Lawrence and why haven't I seen you before?" I say as I let out a laugh. "Oli? Well, that's new" he says as he raises an eyebrow at Gally while Gally just snorted at Olivers' response."Sorry, can I call you that?" He put a finger on his chin, "Hmm... Yeah, you can call me that as long as I can call you N/n."  I smiled and nodded,

"Okay now, what about Gally?"  Gally looked at me and Oli, "Oh no, no thanks I don't need a nickname." Oli looks at Gally, "Shut up Gally we're thinking."  Oli and I nod at each other seeming to have the same Idea as we both say, "Gal!"  Gally looks at us as he scratches the back of his neck, "You two are gonna be the death of me." We all laugh as I say, "Don't be so grumpy you're going to love us." Gally shakes his head and laughs, "Yeah, yeah whatever now let's go see what Lawrence needed."

He said as we got to the room where Lawrence had his roses. Lawrence turned around to look at me, "Y/n, I have some news about your parents. WCKD found the bunker. They broke in looking for you. Your parents are fine just a little shaken up. They want to talk to you." He says as he hands me the two-way walkie-talkie. I walk out of the room into my dads' room.

I take a deep breath. "Hello, Mom. Dad. Can you hear me, over?" A minute goes by when I hear my parents' voices, my Dad's voice more specifically, "Y/n we are so glad you're safe. As Lawrence told you WCKD broke in looking for you but had no luck. Your Mom and I are okay, we've decided that you should stay at Lawrence's place for a week just until everything clears up over here, over."

"Okay sure sounds good but what about the supplies I was supposed to bring home? You guys need them to survive. I can't just stay here while you both have little supplies left, over." I say in a worried voice, I didn't want to stay with Lawrence if that meant my parents would be at home for a week with little to no supplies.