𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙩𝙖 & 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨

flakes/notes:[heyo!! so i couldn't decide if i wanted to make a bath time yuuta fic, or a toge fic,,but then thought of a good idea,,why not both in one go?😳yes it's a poly relationship😩uhm not really manga spoilers?? kinda cracky fluff.unedited]

warnings:[this isn't a smut, you're just giving toge and yuuta a bath, another warning is yuutas greasy hair😩]

!
!
!
!
!

Laying back on Yuuta's futon, you started to run your fingers through Toge's soft hair. Toge was currently laying his head in your lap, curled up in a ball, watching Youtube on Yuuta's TV screen. The other side of you was Yuuta, who was fidgeting around on his phone, you took notice for awhile now.

"What are ya doing on your phone Yuu? Staring at feet pics, or something?" You asked, scooting over closer to see his screen, making Toge pop his head up. Toge was also curious, getting on top of your lap to see what was up.

Yuuta just waved his hands, nervously smiling at the two of you. "Stop saying stuff like that, (Y/N),,,I'm not weird like Gojo,," laughing at that statement you chuckled, watching Toge grab Yuuta's phone off of him.

"Tuna?" Toge pointed to the screen, showing you. It was a picture of the three of you at the arcade, it wasn't exactly the best photo. The photo was Toge holding you back while you tried to break the employee's arm for not giving you and your boyfriends the prize you wanted. It also had Yuuta waving at the camera with a shy smile, trying to ignore what was going on behind him.

"Oh yeah, I remember that day! Thanks to me we got the matching plushies," you bragged, making Yuuta sigh.

"Thanks to you we also got kicked out,," Toge nodded.

"It wasn't because of me! It was because Yuuji broke one of the damn machines when he punched it!"

Yuuta's lips curled up into a smile, patting your head. "Yeah, but you egged him on to do it."

Toge laughed as you groaned. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, still a fun time," you wrapped an arm over Yuuta's shoulders, resulting into him laying into your side while Toge went back to putting his head in your lap.

Toge still had the phone, giving Yuuta a questioning look. Yuuta made an 'o' with his lips, taking his phone back from him. "Oh yeah, I was going to post it,,if you two don't mind,,"

"Do it, you both look extremely cute in it," you grinned. Toge nodded, putting his hands up.

"(Y/N) looks like a demon, though," Toge signed, snickering. You flicked his forehead while Yuuta laughed with him.

"Alright, it's posted," Yuuta silently cheered. It wasn't everyday Yuuta posted on anything, he wasn't really the posting type, he was only on social media because you two liked tagging him in pictures, and comments. Toge however, he had way too many followers, posting anything, and everything. You were on the FBI list.

Scrolling through posts, you and Toge went to like the picture, but then stopped, nervously sweating.

"Ah, it's already getting comments and likes, probably because of you guys, we can read the-"

"No, no, we'll wait to read," you tried to stop him, Toge nodding in agreement. Yuuta was confused, but then got worried once Toge snatched his phone from him.

Rapidly typing on your phone, basically spamming comments so it seemed because Yuuta was getting all of the notifications.

"Guys, what is it-"

"It's nothin', trust us!"

"Salmon-"

"Then let me see?" Yuuta pouted, making both of your hearts ache.