𝟏𝟐 → 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐔

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

❝Osamu❞

There was nothing more to be said other than the fact that Atsumu was shocked. You had left him in the cafe alone, and now Atsumu was regretting the way that he spoke to you.

That was why Atsumu was going to go and talk to Osamu about what you told him. There was no way that in Atsumu's mind that Osamu didn't know that you and Atsumu have kids together.

"'Samu, what the fuck is going on?!" Atsumu said, the sound of the bell from the door being ignored.

Osamu sighed, not knowing what Atsumu was talking about in the first place. 

"'Tsumu, what's wrong now?" he asked while rolling his eyes.

Osamu continued to make food for his restaurant while Atsumu was fuming behind him. That was when Atsumu blurted out the words that caused Osamu to stop what he was doing.

"Oh, don't play dumb; Y/N told me everything!" Atsumu said. He crossed his arms as he leaned against the open door.

Osamu moved around so that he was able to face Atsumu, and Atsumu looked dead serious. 

"Everything?" Osamu asked. 

Atsumu nodded and then replied,

"Yeah," Atsumu said. 

"Wow, I've been trying to get her to tell you for years now, but she finally did it," Osamu said with a smirk.

With that, he went back to making food for his restaurant, not giving Atsumu the time of day. 

"Good for her," Osamu mumbled to himself.

Though now Osamu knows why Atsumu was at his restaurant, it was because Atsumu must've screwed up some way or the other.

Osamu was sure of that. 

"Why didn't you tell, oh I don't know, ME!?" Atsumu started off softly, and that was when Osamu came to your defense. 

"She didn't want me to tell you, and frankly, after what Y/N told me, I'm kinda glad she didn't tell you. If you care even a little bit about your kids, maybe you should talk to Y/N without accusing her. You both loved or at least cared about each other years ago. That's gotta mean something," Osamu stated. 

Atsumu was quiet, looking down now. That was when there was a glint of anger in Atsumu's eyes, and he replied to what Osamu had said. 

"I'm gonna kill you for hiding my kids from me, but first I need to talk to Y/N," Atsumu said. 

That was when he had rushed out of the restaurant, leaving Osamu alone once again. Osamu shrugged to himself, his mind back to the food that he was making.

"Who knew that he would care so much," Osamu said to himself.

-

It took some time, but Atsumu was able to find where you live. Osamu had texted him the address as soon as Atsumu had left the restaurant. At the moment, though, Atsumu was at your front door, his knuckle raised.

Atsumu knocked on the door and moved slightly away. When the door opened, Atsumu saw you, disheveled, looking tired, but to Atsumu, still beautiful. 

"Y/N, we need to talk," Atsumu said. 

You furrowed your eyebrows. Even though you told him yesterday about your kids, you didn't expect Atsumu to talk to you again so soon. 

"You accused me of basically being a whore, and now you want to talk again?" you replied while crossing your arms. 

The door was only slightly open, and Atsumu knew that at that moment, he was not welcomed in your home. Then, Atsumu took a deep breath and spoke again, 

"I want to meet my kids, be a part of their lives," Atsumu spoke up.

With wide eyes, you nodded and let Atsumu inside.

--------

I'm so sorry for the late update! University classes are so stressful, and on top of that, the month of April is exam month. I will try to update when I can :)

Thank you for all the love and attention you are giving this book, and now I have 500 followers?!?!