Chapter 9: Forbidden Banquet

A/n: I will skip a few scenes from the episode since those just focuses on the Servants. So, this will take place after Saber's conversation with Rider and Archer.

Evening

Fuyuki City

Midoriya was jumping from roof to roof, making his way back to the castle. Before he could continue further, his stomach just grumbled as he halted.

Izuku: Hmm... I guess I'm hungry. It's a good thing I got my wallet in here.

He smiled a bit as he looks at the view of Fuyuki

He smiled a bit as he looks at the view of Fuyuki. He decided to look a shop like a bakery. Luckily, he saw one that is still opened as he buys some food.

Izuku: Maybe I could share some of these with Saber. Now that I think of it, have she tasted some food like these?

_____
_____

Castle

Midoriya has returned to the castle as he looks around to find Irisviel and Saber. While walking, he was relieved at himself for saving the children that were held hostage by Caster's Master.

Izuku: I'm relieved that those children were left unharmed and none of them were hurt or worse... Aside from that, where are they?

He thought while he walks around, wondering where they are as he finally found them and they are at the garden.

Izuku: Ms. Irisviel.

Irisviel: Oh, Izuku. You've returned. How was your trip to Fuyuki?

She asked with a smile as Midoriya remembered the incident at Fuyuki.

Izuku: I managed to find Caster's Master.

Irisviel and Saber tensed up as they look at him seriously.

Saber: Is that true?

Izuku: Y-Yes, I didn't see Caster but I saw his Master dragging a bunch of children...

When he said that, Saber remembered what Caster did as she clenches her fist.

Izuku: But, I saved all of them and knocked Caster's Master out.

Irisviel: Really?!

Izuku: Yes. But for his Master, I don't know if he still remains in there...

Irisviel: I see.

Izuku: Also, what are you guys doing here? if I may ask.

Saber: ...

Saber didn't respond at his question and Irisviel.

Irisviel: Well... It's a long story.

Izuku: Oh...

Irisviel: A-Anyways, let's head back inside. Okay?