Chapter 9: Royalty in Black Bulls?!

Start from the beginning

When I came out from the forest, I saw some of the Black Bulls members and Captain Yami standing outside looking at Noelle's magic losing control. Captain Yami noticed me and grab me, I think he want's to throw me towards Noelle's magic to nullify it. I opened my grimoire and took out demon slayer sword to prepare to slash the magic. I predicted it right, Captain Yami threw me towards the water and I slashed the water ball. I saw the water got nullified and I quickly grabbed Noelle who is gonna fall, I saw Finral Senpai open his grimoire to create a portal beneath us to let us land safely. "That feels nice, big brother! I like it!" Liebe appeared sitting on my shoulder saying how epic that was.

I walked towards Noelle and saw her look sad. I want to cheer her up and want to tell her that she should think positive. "Hey, you. That was fucking epic and amazing! Don't look sad, that's a good thing that you have magic. I don't have any magic when I was born, I envy you!" I took my hand out to give a support for her to stand up. The rest of the members are saying we are the worst group and there's nothing to be a shame of, also giving a her heartwarming welcome. "Thank you very much." she thanked us with tears in her eyes and grabbed my hand to stand up.

" she thanked us with tears in her eyes and grabbed my hand to stand up

No one P.O.V. :

The man who is observing them yesterday appeared in Yami's room by using the shadow, he put a letter on Yami's table and disappeared in the shadows again. Yami open the door and saw the letter on the table, he open the letter and read it. "So you want to train him... to use the devils power, Nacht..." Yami mumbled.

*In the forest with Asta*

A bird who is sitting on a tree branch looking at Asta training with Liebe flew towards them and sitting on Asta's head. "Hello there! What made you come here? I know you've been following me, how about you'll be my pet." said Asta. "Name it Nero, big brother" Liebe suggested the name "Okay, now your name is Nero" Asta looked at the bird who is perching on Asta's head.

A longer chapter but not as long as chapter 7. Next chapter is First Mission. Decided to make a ship in this fanfic, it is Bell X Liebe and Liebe X Noelle X Asta (the triangle love thing) which one do you all want or you want both? Next Ep [Haruka Mirai ( Faraway Future)] spoilers for anime watchers: Love and everything was taken way, after love was taken away, revenge can gain  powers to kick the ass of a creature. (Manga readers do you know what I meant?)

A/N: Thank you for the 500 reads in total, 200 reads in the last 2 days and chapter 1 has reached more than 100 reads, I really appreciated it. I'll have a little holiday in my grandparents house next week, so I might not update that much but I'll try my best. The flowers that are on the tree are very nice I like this kind of flowers! Not cherry blossom but it's another kind of plant you all guess what kind of tree is this. Stay safe, stay healthy and take care everyone!

 Stay safe, stay healthy and take care everyone!