☃︎22 [𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙘𝙠 + 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙢𝙞𝙣]

3 weeks later

"Dad.Mom.Uncle.Aunty I have something to say" Haechan said as he looked at Renjun before inhale some air and breathed out.

"I-I don't want to marry Renjun" he muttered and the fathers widened their eyes.

"WHAT?! NO.BUT WHY?! DID YOU GUYS FIGHT?!" Mr Huang yelled out.

"I don't like Renjun Dad!! I already found my lover!! Besides Renjun l-loves someone else too!!" Haechan lied while Renjun looked down at his laps.

"I'm saying no as my answer" Mr Huang stood up and walked away followed by Mrs Huang.

"I'll say no too.You guys will marry next month.Full.Stop" Mr Lee walked away too with his wife.

Renjun and Haechan sighed as the planned didn't work.

-----

"You meant that YOU'RE DATING JAEMIN?!" Jungwon and Jeno widened their eyes."What the hell is going on now?" Jungwon tilted her head to Jeno.

"Where is Jaemin now?" Jeno asked and Mark pointed at the door revealing Jaemin.

"Babe!!" he ran to Mark giving him a bear hug."Hello Nana" Mark patted his back and they both turned to the married couple.

They were giving them nasty looks."HEY HEY!! DON'T LOOK AT ME AND MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!!" Jaemin yelled.

"Dude we're normal.You're abnormal" Jungwon muttered."Duh whatever.Where is Jinhyuk?! I miss that bunbun!!" Jaemin looked around the office.

"There" Jeno pointed at the stroller beside the couch.Suddenly, the door opened and it showed Renjun and Haechan.

"Now what?" Jungwon sighed."Oh what about you guys?" Jeno asked and they sighed.

"It's still going to happen.I guess we can't do anything else" Haechan looked down."Jaemin? What are you doing here?" Renjun asked.

"Uh it says Jeno's office.And not yours so why do you care? You have a fiancé to take care of.Besides!! This is my boyfie!! He's from Canada" Jaemin hugged Mark's arm.

"LEE MINHYUNG?!" they turned to Haechan who was fuming in anger."W-What is this?!" Jeno scratched his head.

"H-Haechan" Mark stuttered."Hey!! Stand back!! Who are you?!" Haechan scoffed.

"I'm his ex too!!"

"Omg I'm getting dizzy now" Jungwon walked out from the office."Babe wait for me!!" Jeno followed her out leaving the guys with their baby.