ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

Izuku pov:

I was making my way to my boyfriends dorm, Todoroki. It was our 7 mouth anniversary and i got him some presents. A teddy bear and I was gonna do it with him for the first time. He has been asking for it for a while and im finally ready.

I made it to his dorm and heard quiet moaning. I thought it was Mineta wanting porn so I open his dorm with the key he gave me. I open the dorm and see Todoroki balls deep in Uraraka. My best frined and boyfriend cheating on me. They saw me and tried to say ¨iTs NoT wHaT iT lOoKs LiKe¨ or some shit. I threw his presents along with a note at his face and run to my dorm. I lay down on my bed, when I recieve pings from my phone.

No Ones pov: in the Class 1-a gc'''''''''''

Momo: Deku is so Annoying

Kirishima: Mhm and he is ugly I dont see what Todoroki sees in him

Denki: totally bro, he should be with you

Sero: Hes prob using him for his money

Iida: Hes always crying too, he dosent deserve what he has

Everyone -2: ^ (agrees)

Bakugou: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT DEKU?! HE SAVED ALL OF OUR LIVES AND YOU DO THIS TO HIM!!

tsu: I thought youd be the main one agreeing with this bakugou

mina: How could you say things about midoriya, hes so nice to all of you

Uraraka: exactly, too nice

deku: fuck you all

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Izukus pov:

i was now crying harder than before. I grab my old razor, i swore I wouldnt do this again after my mom got in jail but its the only thing that works.

~i gonna skip to after~

My arms are now covered in cuts and bandages. I couldnt be here anymore, by here I mean Japan.

On call with his dad

His dad: Hello son, why'd you call?

izuku: c-can i mo-move in with y-you pl-please?

His Dad: of course you can, but can me what happened?

Izuku: h-he cheat-ed on me w-with m-my best f-friend and my ot-other friends w-were talking b-bad about m-me

His dad: oh son... you leave tomorrow at 10:30 am

Izuku: T-thank y-you daddy

I hung up. I changed my clothes and go to sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up and got dressed. I dont have the energy for much today. I put on some regular clothes- (yeah okay like the outfit your gonna wear is ¨regular¨)

 I put on some regular clothes- (yeah okay like the outfit your gonna wear is ¨regular¨)