Introduction

This is my Lord of the Rings/Hobbit reader insert collection

This is my Lord of the Rings/Hobbit reader insert collection. The reader 'you' can have any gender/looks, but I tend to make them slightly feminine, and often more petite than the love interest. They also nearly always have a backstory which makes them something in between an OC and a reader insert.

I avoid calling them 'y/n' because I find that clunky to read.

Story List:

1. Hooded Stranger an Aragorn/Strider Lovestory 1 (long) part
Summary: You have always wondered about the hooded stranger who frequents the inn where you work. Coming across a wounded man in the forest one day, your curiosity is finally satisfied.

2. Sent to Middle-earth a Legolas Lovestory 3 parts
Summary: If you had known the magician's vanishing box would actually work, you might have been more careful what you wished for. Middle-earth is scarier than you thought, but when you are saved by the golden-haired elf of your dreams, you decide your situation is maybe not so bad after all.

3. The Librarian and the Elvenking a Thranduil Lovestory 5 parts
Summary: You bring Middle-earth's first mobile library to Dale, near former Mirkwood. Soon an anonymous, touch-starved elf begins to frequent your service, and you wonder what happened to make him so lonely. Accidentally imprisoned in King Thranduil's dungeons, you discover the true identity of your borrower.

4. Stranger of the Fallsa Boromir Lovestory7 parts
Summary: You gather healing supplies below the Falls of Rauros when a boat with a dying man drops at your feet. As you take the stranger home, you resolve to achieve the impossible: to heal him, find out who he is, and figure out why he is so determined to die.
Oh and if you can also survive the war unscathed that will be a bonus.

Happy reading! /Mimi