Chapter 11

Would it be my mistake if Clerivan's expression of brushing off the wood debris from his clothes looks very happy?

There was still a moment in the classroom.

All of the children, including me, were so busy looking at the log in front and the Clerivan alternately.

"Sell it?"

Belsach was the first to break the silence.

The guy who was sitting hung up on the seat he was lying down throughout the class made an impression and asked.

"Yes, yes. This task is to sell these logs and get the money."

Belsach or not. Clerivan's smile remained unchanged.

"You can use any method to sell things. You can cut or split this tree, or burn it if necessary."

So, in a word, you just need to sell it, regardless of the means and methods.

"Hmm......."

It was the same for me that I can't remember the pointed number.

As Clerivan said, that was just a log and it didn't seem to have any special corners.

It's a timber and light b-bo tree, but you won't be able to lift it and move it alone.

Besides, such a tree is so common that it can be sold to anyone who needs firewood at best.

It was when I was wondering what to do.

"However, you shouldn't use your position. You should only sell this tree to people who need it."

"Alas."

A little sigh came right next to me on the last condition Clerivan had.

It was Mayron and Gilliu.

The two guys were sighing with their eyes lowered as if they were very sorry.

What, what were you thinking.

As I was looking at them with very suspicious glances, Larane, who was quietly listening to Clerivan's words, carefully raised his hand.

"There ... ."

"Yes, Larane, please tell me."

"Lift it myself....., do I have to carry it?"

Is it embarrassing to ask a question, his white face turned red.

"Don't worry about it. This is just a sample, and it will already be delivered one by one to your place."

"Ah, that's good."

If I was worried about having to go with that heavy whine, or if I heard the answer, Larane smiled, and a pretty dimple fell into her cheek.

"I don't like it."
I am admiring Larane, which is pretty as a lily, and I hear an uneven voice.

You can tell who you are without having to look there.