He uses the powers of the 12 zodiac signs to power him up. Signaling which sign he uses, the sign will appear on the back of his hand with the number and glow.

[For example II/III; On the left is the sign(Gemini), and on the right is the number(third zodiac). This will be on the back of his right hand, right in the middle. I'll do a profile for him later on]

I look down to where the media is and see someone across the street from the school. He's just standing there.

He's wearing all black, has light blue hair, pale skin. He looks up at me. Dead in the eyes. My eyes widen slightly. His eyes are crimson red. I know he isn't part of the press. His stance is too menacing. What is he going to do? He's probably going to use the press as a cover up somehow. Is he a villain? He certainly gives off that menacing aura, so he most likely is. If he was part of the press, he would have a camera, or microphone, or a notepad. Not to mention he would be with the rest of the media. Somethings going to happen...

I'm suddenly brought out of my thoughts when most of the class yells "FIANCÉ??" I groan in frustration and tear my stare away from the suspicious man across the school. I glare at my 'fiancé'. He flinched a bit, but hides his nervousness with a smirk. I glare deep into his eyes, and his smirk falters a bit. I look back outside and see that the man is no longer there. I narrow my eyes and sigh in annoyance before looking at the sky again. Things settle down in the classroom, and Mr. Aizawa starts our class. I turn my attention towards him.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugou, you're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" He narrows his eyes and looks to the side.

"Yeah. Whatever."

"And Midoriya." He jumps a bit.
"I see that the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you could get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, yeah?" I feel his mood brighten at our teacher's praise.

"Right!"

"Let's get down to business. Our first task, will decide your future." Most of the people in the room tense up. It's nothing to worry about. He's just trying to make everyone nervous. I turn my head in disinterest, and look out of the window again.

"You all need to pick a class representative." The atmosphere in the room instantly lightens.

Now people are volunteering themselves to be class representative. It gets louder and louder by the second. So noisy... It's bothersome...

"SILENCE! EVERYONE! PLEASE!" This class sure is loud...

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone could do. You must first have the trust of everyone in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!" I look towards him and see he is standing from his seat. His hand is raised the highest. It's obvious he wants to be class rep. However, he does have some valid points.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asks.

"We've only known each other a few days. How do we know who we can trust?" Asui asks.

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves." Kirishima reasons.

"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be most suitable for the job! It's the best way, right sir?" Said teacher is zipping up his sleeping bag.