𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Third person POV

It was 4:00am in eastern Italy and the Benevento mansion was bustling. Cars where scattered all over the driveway. Security was running around as well as maids and butlers going in and out of rooms.

The family where leaving early morning to fly to there vacation island. The island was south of Sri Lanka and near the Maldives.

The Moretti and Giordano family's arrived around an hour ago. And where now all scattered around the house either eating or sorting through things.

————

All the family was wide awake except from one person

Liliana

She was half asleep while her mother dressed he in travel clothing. She wanted her daughter to be comfortable seeing as the flight was 11 hours.

Alessandro was getting ready into a more relaxed outfit compared to his suits he always wears.

The boys where all scattered around the house

Lorenzo, Leonardo and Alfonso where making sure the men put all there luggage into the cars.

Matteo,Emiliano, Nicole and Landon where talking about some work things with a couple of guards in the sitting room near the front door while drinking some coffee.

Sandro was packing a few last things while Severino sat on his bed and talked to him sorting a few of his own things out.

Valerio, Armani and Rafael where all sat in the kitchen eating while talking to Liza and Mike. They where head maid and butler. A old couple who had worked for the family since they where in the late teenage years.

————

'Baby hold your arms up for mummy' Gianna spoke with a genital voice to her barley awake daughter.

Liliana raised her arms slowly. Gianna pulled the top over Lily's head. 'Baby try and stay awake for me, you can sleep for as long as you want when we got on the plane' 'ok-wy mummy' Lilly smiled at her mother .