Klaus hums, "oh, you mean Five?" Allison nudges him and Vanya looks over at them with a mischievous smile playing at her lips.

[Name] frowns, clueless, "not just Five, no, everyone. Maybe except for Luther. I don't like his haircut." The mentioned man releases a 'huh?'.

Five bites the inside of his cheek, trying not to show any emotions in regards to their conversation. Why is she even talking about that?! What's wrong with this girl? He frowns in a way to avoid thinking about the warmth crawling up to his face. Disgusting

"Well, you're the prettiest out of everyone here." Klaus wiggles his eyebrows, and the girl chuckles in embarrassment. 

"Not really...I just grew up."

Allison grins, "twenty-two, huh? Quite the adult now." 

"You look no older than seventeen." Klaus comments half heartedly, and everyone turns to him with a hint of annoyance.

The girl blinks, "oh..."

Klaus winces, "not...quite."

[Name] just chuckles, before turning to the rest, "so, what have you guys been up to?"

"Vanya's in a secret love with a farm Frau." Klaus immediately answers.

"Yeah, and you said you started a cult!" Vanya rolls her eyes.

"Luther's working for Jack Ruby." Klaus points at the man, "well, at least used to." He shrugs.

Allison clears her throat, almost hesitant to speak, "well, I've been involved with the Civil Rights Movement...with my husband."

[Name] gasps, whipping her head to the taller woman with her mouth agape, "no way!" Her mind races with so much buzzing excitement, and the girl unconsciously holds unto the car seat of Five to fully twist her body around. The boy almost loses focus as he glances at her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You idiot!"

"What's his name?!" She ignores him, and Allison blinks in surprise. Klaus purses his lips, trying not to glance at an obviously suffering Luther. Vanya clears her throat.

"Raymond. Raymond Chestnut."

The name leaves Allison's lips in adoration, and [Name]'s hand slips from Five's seat as her eyes widen. Five swerves the car to the left, but she doesn't make a noise as her mind start to spin. There's...there's no way. 

The trio looks at her in worry, "[Name]?"

Five glances at her, noting her frozen state, and he swallows as he tries to snap the girl back with them, "hey."