Sᴜɴsᴇᴛ ꕥ Takumi x Reader

Back with another request and I'm getting them out as fast as I can I promise, this one is from an anime I haven't really watched so let's try it out!

This is fluff. And the plot is very amazing.

The reader is female this time.

Requested by lyrichamrick1

Anime is initial d streaming on (?)

Enjoy~
___________________________________

The sunset was always beautiful to you, but you had never gone to see it since you were a mere child.

You never found time due to your studies, and no one was thinking you liked that kind of stuff so they would let you out.

Your parents were so busy with their office job themselves that they couldn't ever find the perfect times to take you places.

Why not go yourself? Well, do you want to crash a car and pay millions of dollars because you did so? I don't think so.

You didn't have your drivers license, and you were scared to take a new test after everyone yelled at you for not passing.

It was tragic, but you wouldn't want to be traumatized again leaving taking the test in the dust.

You always had people by your side to comfort you, not your parents since they thought they didn't have a daughter. Not to mention sending you off in an apartment so you could WALK everywhere.

It was your friend, Takumi.

"Walking is so overrated." You groaned feeling your legs hurt and already give in.

Takumi chuckled from besides you. "My offer to carry you is always open." He said walking closer to your figure.

You rolled your eyes. "As if I would let you carry me. You dropped a dog at the park in front of little kids." You stated remembering when Takumi held a baby Doberman and accidentally let it fall because it bit him.

"In my defense that was about to charge." He sighed looking at flaws.

"Well in my defense, I'm stronger than you so I will keep walking even if it kills me." You stated with a heavy sigh feeling your feet want to bleed from your old and heavy shoes.

You groaned with a pained face. Takumi noticed and wrapped his arm around your waist.

The feeling of his long arm and wide hand wrapped around you so tight made you feel warm. "H-huh what did you do that for?! Get off!" You pushed his arm away with a face painted red.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Takumi screeched jumping away from your death grip.

"What was it for?! You don't do that to a women unless you're dating her!" You blushed recalling the slight affection you had for your friend.

Takumi held his arm. "Geez okay I didn't realize that, I thought you would be cool with it being friends for years." He looked away slightly disappointed.

You sighed and looked down at your hurting feet. "Fine." You whispered and grabbed his arm from before, wrapping it around your shoulder instead.

It caused you to be in a close position again, with your head by his shoulder.

Takumi flinched feeling your soft hand, and then your head on him. If only we were dating. This is good enough for me. He smiled at his thoughts, holding your hand as you lifted up with his that was on your shoulder.