16.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I took Hakeem's hands of me and when to stand next to Kayla.

"Alright bitches you gonna tell us what the heck's going on" said Kayla.

She wasn't asking she was telling.

Jaliyah was already falling back asleep so I pulled her T-shirt and said. "Wake yo ass up bitch".

"Hakeem you start..." Kayla said with a belt in her hands.

I lowered her arm because she was not about to leave me here and go jail for assault.

"Erm...yall realise its 7am ain't nobody ready to tell a whole story that can be said later bro"

I gave him a "excuse me??" Look.

"Alright BITCH we don't give..a fuck... about what mothafucking time it is ok , so u better tell us how you two know eachother before we beat yo ass" Kayla said.

I started low-key laughing.

"Chill yall, he my baby daddy that's it.." said Jaliyah.

And just as I was about to smack the grin of this bitch is face her mama called her.

"Hey mama" she said.

We could here her mama talking bout, " come pick up yo damn baby, Jenya has been crying all night and you need to come get her"

"Ok ok" she said while rubbing her eyes and getting up to leave.

Just when she ended the call we heard a little voice say, "mommyyy"

"Uh unt bitch your gonna turn your big ass around and get the fuck back to your seat with yo ashy ass" I said.

She went to sit back down.

Whole time Hakeem was staring at her because he ain't never heard his baby speak or even seen her.

"Baby daddy who, baby daddy, how and you best answer correctly" said Kayla.

"Kayla you better shut yo ass up you doing too much talking for someone who has a crusty ass leave out" said Hakeem.

I walked over to him and slapped the shit out of him.

He stayed holding his cheek for a good two minutes.

"And if I find out you ain't no law student and you all up in Tee's business just to find your crack of a baby daddy yo ass won't be going home" said Kayla while she stepped closer and closer to Jaliyah.

"Yall need to chill, we used to chill with eachother, we got together, and now he my baby daddy" she said while packing her stuff and walking towards the door.

I stepped in the way.

"So your trifling ass used me?" I asked.

"Yeessss BITCH I used you now what, this nigga ain't answered none of my calls or texts damn he ain't even visited Jeniya once. Whole hood knows you his ex and you the only way through to him. And I guess I was mothafukin right ey?"

This bitch lied to me and did a whole act acting like she some law student just to get to me, she's sick for real.

She grabbed her phone and started scrolling through her camera roll and pulled out a photo and held it to Hakeem's face.

"Yes nigga that's yo daughter and believe it or not she look just like yo ass" she said.

Hakeem started at the picture for quite some time.

I just about seen it and Jeniya was cute and really did look like him.

"Alright all of yall get the fuck out of my house NOW" I said.

"Hakeem, you staying nigga" I said.

Kayla walked out telling me she would call me later and Jaliyah and her fraud ass just about made it out the door without me killing her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀