15. 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖀𝖕

Start from the beginning

"Why are you here Momiji? Is your class over?" Yuki asked.

"Oh yea! Haru turned dark in class. He's going on a crazy rampage."

'Yet you wait till now to tell us?'

The five teens make their way to Haru class with Momiji leading the way.

"Let me in please."

"Sohma-Senpai...You shouldn't."

"It's fine trust me. We just want to talk to him."

The first year student moves past the door allowing the group to walk in. When you walk in the classroom is a mess. Chairs everywhere, broken glass paper flying. In the middle of it all was Hatsuharu.

"Haru." Kyo called out for him.

"What?" Haru turned around to face us. You could see the anger and hatred in his face.

"Can you tell us what's going on?" Yuki asked with a sigh.

Haru kicked down another desk, sending it flying. "I'm letting out some steam or isn't it fucking obvious? Are you going to stop me? If so you better be ready to kill or be killed."

"Oh..."

"He's really mad."

"What should I do?"

"Well it's been awhile since dark Haru has been like this." Yuki whispers to the group not really sure what to do.

Kyo walks up to Haru without hesitation. "You can't go around doing this crap. When you go crazy it causes trouble for everyone."

"Shut up cat. You cause trouble just by breathing."

"Yea? Say that again. I dare you."

"He's doing that on purpose. Stop it." Yuki tried to calm them down. "School is not the place for this."

"Always the worried one princes Yuki. Afraid I'm going to transform and we'd all go down?" Haru says.

"That's not what I'm trying to-"

"To hell with it! Yea screw it. Why do we have to hide!" Haru cuts Yuki off.

Haru starts walking to the group on the other side of the room. More specifically you.

"You thought about it haven't you?!" He yelled, grabbing your arm. Without a second to spare, Kyo punched him. Haru falling against the hard floor. Kyo put an arm in front of you shielding you.

"I don't care what the hell you're pissed off about. Throw your tantrum if you must. But keep y/n out of it."

"Look at you acting all cool kittycat." Haru got up still talking after being punched in the face.

"This isn't what this is about."

"Sure. You just want to look co0l in front of your new girlfriend. We all know. You think you're tough enough to take me down? Huh?"

"You want to fight fine by me! I'll break every bone in your body!" Kyo and Haru launch at each other, when water gets poured onto their heads.

It was you teacher.

"Enough of idiots. Calm down or I'm filling this bucket up again."

"He was going crazy! Why'd you splash me?" Kyo asked, pointing an accusing finger at Haru who was suspiciously quiet.

"Ahh...how refreshing." Haru was now back to normal with his calm expression.

"Good to hear. Now walk your refreshed self to the office."

Haru makes his way to the office as everyone else goes in the hallway. Kyo was a little farther away from the group doing the thing with his arm. Moving it back and forth to release tension. You were sitting against a wall still listening to the conversation going on.

"What's going to happen?" Tohru asked.

"At the least he will get chewed out for destroying that room." Kyo said shifting his attention away from you.

"He snapped. It must have taken something big for him to snap." Yuki told the group.

Momiji spoke up yet his head was down. "I wasn't watching him all of class but he looked fine when I saw him. Something probably happened recently."

Hatsuharu came back from the office walking towards the other teens. He was holding his face where Kyo pouched him.

"Did they yell at you?" Momiji was the first to question Haru.

"And they called my mom..." Haru pouted like a 5yr. He was upset with his mom having to get involved even though it is his fault. "She's coming to get me. Y/n, i'm sorry for getting so rough with you."

"Yea, you should be." You and Kyo say at the same time looking at each other then Haru.

"well see ya." Then he left.

"Wha-"

"I'll talk to him. You guys can go home." Yuki cuts Tohru off and follows after Haru's figure.

"We're going to Kyoto so boiled tofu is a must."

"Sure. Put it down as lunch. Okonomiyaki! Western Japan is all about carbs, huh? I can't pick!"

"So don't. Why don't we make the tofu a snack instead of lunch?"

Hanijima, you, and Uohtani continued to go back and fourth planning are trip.

"Um, food is important and all but are we going to see some temple's?" Yuki sweat dropped

"Of course. It will work up our appetites." Hanijima said to calm Yuki down.

"Hey, if you don't talk now; don't complain when we get there." Uohtani told Kyo who had his back facing the group. He hasn't talked since you got back to the classroom. "whatever. I don't care."

"Kyo! Yuki! Tohru! y/n! Its bad! Really bad!" Momiji came running in the classroom again shouting. You got a strange feeling of deja vu.

"What is it?" You ask the boy.

"Hatsuharu has been apprehended!"

Silence.

"Oh no! That's horrible!" Tohru squeaked.

"I know! I can't believe they'd just kick him out of school like that!"

Silence again.

"Suspended?" You questioned tilting your head slightly.

"Oh, that's it! What does that mean?"

"He'll come back in some time." Yuki answered for you.

"good. it'll give him some time to get his head screwed on straight."

A/N:

A lot of dialect in this chapter. Anyways don't forget to check out Kill Shot!