Chapter 13

^^^^ Antonio's child-sized Lamborghini that Esmerelda- Antoinette bought for him^^^^

Esmerelda- Antoinette's POV:

Antonio and I came back by 6:00 pm. We had chosen a large property in the Rich Central of Rome. Rome was the city I was currently living in but on the outskirts. I had paid a one-time check to the owner and bought it from him for not even a quarter percent of the price I would earn from it. I call it an amazing deal. Now I just had to finalize my builder, interior designer, and realtor. I knew a few people, I just needed to make sure to pick the perfect ones. Antonio was such a big help that I decided to buy him something. On our way back I bought him a mini Lamborghini, a mini version of what Lorenzo had, with the same speed, and functions. He was so excited. I asked it to be delivered to our home. It would come by tonight 8:00 pm. Exciting, I know. I wasn't hungry or anything so when I came back, I decided to finish some more mafia and my company-related work. I called Sylvester to discuss the situation between the British and French Mafia.

"Bonjour, Sylvester," I say.

"What's with the french, you know I know English right Esme?" He asked me. I simply laughed in response.

"Now to the main reason why I called you. What is going on between the French and British Mafia? Have more shipments been stolen or has he gone Incognito like the scaredy cat he is..." I ask.

"Well none of our shipments were stolen, but 20 of the gun shipments of the British Mafia were abruptly taken. Alexander suggests conducting the bombing of the drug shipments tonight." He says.

"Okay, that is perfecto pour Moi. I will call him now. Thanks, Sylvester" I say and cut the line. I am so internationally originating that I drift from English to Italian, to Russian to french, and sometimes Spanish at the weirdest times. I better work on keeping my accents and language speaking abilities hidden to avoid raising suspicion. I already know it was stupid of me to show my Famiglia my black card. Tell me which thirteen-year-old has one. None. They are probably already doing some searching. Ah, Stupid Esmerelda- Antoinette. I dialed Alexander's number while I was going downstairs. No one would be home, right? I mean they came late before so they probably will again. This meant the ground floor was all mine for once.

"Hello?" Alexander said in a very British accent.

"Hello?" I mimicked his accent. Oh dear lord, that was embarrassing.

"Oh sorry, it's just that your accent was a little addicted to my ears so I simply mimicked it. No harm intended." I say. Mafia leaders are often known to have short temper.

"Oh, no problem Marlene." He said in my Russian accent, that I was currently using it.

"Hahaha, you are so funny, Alexander," I said changing my accent. He chuckles.

"Okay, so I was thinking we would do the bombing today. I am going to be sending 3 of my best assassins. Do you have your assassins ready?" He asks. I am always ready.

"Okay, so I have three assassins ready right now. They are currently at the UK base of Koko Krystals. Just tell me where and when and I will have it ready for you. Also, I have two of my best hackers set at the same shop to hack the cameras and security for better access to the shipments." I answer.

"Okay good. There is a flight in 30 minutes to Ireland. Tell the assassins to meet me at the airport. They know how the plan goes. Once they're off, our job is done, they will come back doing the task and our shipments will stay untouched." He says.

"So your assassins already have a plan?" I ask.

"Yes, they do. They will share it with your assassins at the airport. Oh and make sure your hackers can get our assassins into the country. That is also important." He says. Obviously.

"You don't have to worry Alexander. I have got the hacking part covered, You just make sure the assassin plan is going well from your side and I will see from my side. These are our best assassins. They will know how to perfect the mission and come back with what we need." I assure you.

"Oh, I am not worried about us. I am worried for them" He laughs. I laugh at him.

"Okay, then I will call you after the plan has been executed?" I ask.

"Yes sure. Goodbye." He says and I hang up. Well, this was going to be easier than I thought. I was about to go upstairs when I saw the door open. All my brothers and father had come. I guess Alessandra and Alessandro had gone back to their home. Antonio was asleep since he always has early dinner and goes to bed for school. As they were entering I saw a lady come with them. This lady was so beautiful. She had blond hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was 5 foot 11. She had a beautiful figure and walked with confidence. She seemed like a lawyer or a fellow businesswoman perhaps. Actually maybe a model. She was clinging to Lorenzo. Ah, I guess she is Lorenzo's wife and Antonio's mother. Antonio deftly took his father's genes because I see no trace of his mother in him. Maybe the nose and lips but other than that, he was a Romano for sure.

"Hello Bambina, How was your day," Matteo asks and gives me a hug. I return it and give him a kiss on the cheek. I gave everybody a hug and finally, the lady's eyes were set on me. I could tell she was very toned, I am pretty sure she knew how to fight just by the way she was standing. Did I ever tell you I was good at reading people? Anyway, I can't fight, I am just the exception. I love watching fights but I can't do them. I can't fight but I am the Don of the French and Russian Mafia, Head of the Weapons and Security Company, and Head of a café company which is actually a hacker and assassination's company. How ironic.

"And who might this be." The lady said with a scowl.

"Oh I am Esmerelda-Antoinette Marie-Elene Svetlana Saint-Claire Morozov Romano, the boys' sister." I smile. No one can resist my charm. Her face immediately turned into a smile.

"Hi I am Victoria Hernandez. Lorenzo's wife. I am 25 years old. I also have a son that you probably met already." She says gleamingly. She seems cheery but I have a feeling not to get on her bad side.

"Yes, Antonio. I met him. I have known him for quite a while now. Also if you don't mind me asking, why haven't I seen you around?" I ask politely.

"Oh, I was on a business trip. I am a model for the Ruby Roo fashion line." The minute she said that I lost it. Ruby Roo was the most iconic and forward fashion company in existence. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"OMGGGGGGGGG That is like the most iconic fashion company ever. And you're a model in that company. I have such a cool sister."Forget about the in-law, I consider her my sister now. She starts laughing and hugs me back. I looked to see all my brothers amused by the scene in front of them. Well, don't mind me getting hyper-excited.

"Okay let's all eat dinner," Isabella says coming down from the stairs. She gives Victoria a hug.

"Oh I am not hungry," I say. I see my father and the rest of the family scowl. They gave me a look that said I am still going to have to eat. I just sulked and followed them to the dining room. 

Author's Note:

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter, Shadies! Please like, comment, read, share, vote and follow!

-SLIMSHADY OUT! ✌✌✌😎😎😎