Chapter 1 - A Stormy Night

I look up at the sky as I realise it's going to be dark soon. My house was still a few miles away, and even worse, it looks like it's about to start raining.

I rather wait another day to get home then walk soaking wet in the dark. I started to look around for shelter but I couldn't find any. It started to rain heavily as I ran through the woods looking for a place to spend the night.

I finally came across a cave that looked to be empty. I ran inside but not before I got soaked by the rain outside. I walked inside a bit and sat down leaning against the wall. I leant my head back and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

I suddenly heard a hissing sound causing my eyes to open and my head to spring up. I looked around in the darkness around me, I must just be hearing things... I closed my eyes and tries to fall asleep once more.

I suddenly felt something grab my neck, and before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall being held by the throat, with my feet just dangling above the ground.

I grabbed the hand around my neck trying to loosen the grip. I opened my eyes to see a purple haired, male naga with sharp teeth. My heart started to beat faster and faster as he looked into my eyes.

"Hello there~" He said giving me a devilish smirk.

I continued to pull at his hand that was around my neck. "L-Let g-go! I-I c-can't, b-breathe!"

"It's been along time since I've seen a human... I hear they taste delicious~!"
I was then engulfed in darkness.

O///O