Chapter One

I recommend reading this book in the Dark Mode.

Anyways moving on!

CAPRICORN'S POV

I don't understand why these people are forcing us to move into the school... Like I didn't even know that our school had staying facilities in there...

Only a last few months of school are left... Soon we will graduate and do whatever the fuck we want to do so why do we have to move in? I could use the time to study for the finals you know...

That ass of Virgo shouldn't get more marks than me. I want better grades this year.

I still don't understand why they asked us to move in though. But I like this one thing that they are allowing us to do whatever we want on the weekends...

I'd most probably study and visit my parents and maybe read some good fictional books...

I sigh as I pick my bag which is lying on the floor and get ready for school..

I go downstairs, have breakfast with my parents.

I bid them a goodbye and start walking to school.

I reach school and go straight to the auditorium of the school coz our Headmaster apparently had some announcements to make...

His announcements are fun... He is so funny... I like him and so does the whole school...

I reach there and go inside the auditorium..

I see my best friend Scorpio sitting in the corner seat wearing a hoodie which kinda covers his face so that girls don't recognize him although they still do..

He is a black-haired guy with intimidating-good looks, style, a huge dick and a dark personality..

He is my first friend and my best friend...

He shows everyone his cold side, except me which makes me honored..

I rush and sit beside him and give him a high-five.