➪18 - 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜

Start from the beginning

"Kuroo are you sure were going on the right place?" You groaned earning a slight smack on your head from Kuroo

"Of course, I've planned all of this duh."

"Oh, were here." He added placing the box of foods on the table.

You took the sheet and place is wide and flat on the green grass on the ground. As you placed them you rested your hand on your hips wiping of some sweat after all the walk.

"This place sure is nice." you mumbled admiring the nature you're facing as the sun shining illuminated you guys making it more beautiful.

"Yeah, It's cool here." Yumi from your back joined you.

"Guys! C'mere now!" Kuroo yelled the both of you and Kenma also stood up from the bench and joined.

"Waahhh so nice." You beamed as your eyes locked on the foods, drooling that you can't even choose what you eat first. Kuroo shoved a sandwich in your open mouth

"Ywo bwashtarf!" Your words were muffled by the sandwhich that been shoved in your mouth but chewed it right away.

"So delicious." You drammaticaly stated and chewed on the food.

"Oi Kenma! Eat first goddamnit!" Kuroo yelled pointing to Kenma when he notice he wasn't eating instead he played games.

Kenma flinched and shakes his head but knew Kuroo wouldn't let it go so he snatched his psp and made him eat.

"Geez Kuroo you sound like some pushy uncles." You teased, taking another bite from your food

"Shut up shortie." He teases back

"What'dya say!?"

"I said shortie." He sticks his tongue out.

You smacked his head and he rubbed it as he took another sandwhich.

"Uh, Yumi? You're quiet today." Kuroo glanced to Yumi who was quietly chomping her food. She had a different aura today but it's not clear what it was.

Yumi plastered a cheeky grin, "I'm fine." Waving her hands off

You caught Yumi glancing you from time to time, you didn't knew why so you suddenly feel unsettled. Not sure if she was mad or something, you can't recall yourself that you did something that made her upset. So it really puzzled you.

"Guys did you hear about the youth camp?" You started hoping the thoughts and feeling go away

"Yeah! And we're teamed up!" Kuroo says excitedly

"Yeah, I was thankful I got teamed up with you guys." Yumi says tucking her hair behind her ears

Kenma just listened to the convo he didn't have anything to say but listen and agree to the things you guys were talking.

"Guys!" Kuroo suddenly called out pointing infront, you all looked at where he was pointing, it was the sun setting. You all stared at it in awe admiring how beautiful it was that you can watch it until it sets.

"So beautiful." Yumi mumbles, her eyes still locked on the eye catching view.

You took a glance at Kuroo who was staring at Yumi, his eyes reflected on her, he is looking her in admiration as if she was more beautiful than the sun infront of them.

You feel the urge to look away immediately after feeling some uneasiness in yourself. You crawled your hand to your chest.

What is this feeling? Why does it feel like this?

Why do I have to feel this?

You felt pathetic for feeling that way, you were sure it's a negative feeling but you couldn't specifically tell what kind of it was. Does is hurt? Well yeah sort of.

I'll figure this feelings out soon...

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18 - 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜