ATEEZ ✦ Living With 8 Vampires | Part 2

The wait is finally over! Part 2 of Living With 8 Vampires is here! Thank you to everyone who has been patient with me and not asked me when/if part 2 is going to be published. I really appreciate it 🖤💜 since you all waited so long, this part is a bit longer than part 1. Enjoy!

Word count: 7,600

DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14

"Let go of me!""Not until you let go of me!""I'm not letting go

"Let go of me!"
"Not until you let go of me!"
"I'm not letting go."
"Me either."

San and Mingi's voices echoed above you as you sat on the couch below, scrolling absentmindedly on your phone; the sounds of grunts and growls becoming mere background noise at this point.
"What's going on?" Hongjoong asked, stepping into the room.
"Those two are at it again." You sighed, glancing up for the first time, watching the two fly around yanking on each other's hair like children.
"Should I put a stop to it? Are they bothering you?"
"No." You shook your head with a chuckle. "They aren't bothering me, but you should probably split them up before Seonghwa sees."
"Right." Hongjoong nodded before ascending into the air, grabbing both the rambunctious boys by their ears and pulling them back down to the ground.
"Ow ow ow ow." San whimpered.
"You two need to stop this at once. Do you want Seonghwa to come out here?" Hongjoong questioned sharply.
"No." They muttered in unison.
"Then stop. Plus, there's a lady in the room. You should know better." Hongjoong huffed, striding out of the room.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Yunho called excitedly as he zipped into the kitchen.
If you weren't already used to their sudden appearances, you would have jumped and launched the knife in your hand across the room.
"What is it?" You asked, setting the sharp appliance down.
"I downloaded an app called TikTok." He beamed proudly. "Watch this."
He pressed a button on his phone and placed it on the kitchen counter before stepping back. Music began playing and he started doing various dance moves which you immediately recognized.
"It's called the renegade!" He grinned brightly.
"Yes. I'm familiar with it."
"Let's do it together. I'll teach you." He suggested enthusiastically.
You couldn't say no, especially with this vampire that oddly resembles a puppy staring at you with sparkly, pleading eyes.

You entered the vast sitting room and the first thing you see is Yunho standing in front of San, Wooyoung, and Mingi.
"Okay, now do this. Like you're tossing something in the air." He demonstrated.
The trio repeated Yunho's movements.
"Then do this." He proceeded to do the last part of the dance move.
You covered your mouth with your hand, knowing exactly what dance he was teaching them.
"Now put it all together." He instructed, the four of them doing the move in unison. "It's called the woah!"
"Let's do it again." Wooyoung urged.
"Alright. One, two, three."
The four of them did it once more, Wooyoung bursting out into excited giggles afterwards.
you shook your head and proceeded to enter the living room.
"Y/n! Let me teach you the woah." Yunho ran over.
"I already know it."
"Then let's do it together." He jumped excitedly in place.
"Fine." You gave in, not able to say no to Yunho's adorable, golden retriever-like behavior.
"Ready? One, two, three."
You did the move with them, causing a rather enthusiastic reaction from the group.