𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟻 ☯︎︎ 𝚄𝚗𝚘 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜

Depuis le début

"Have you ever played Uno?" The man next to her questions, watching the fight going down before their very eyes.

He's a bit more muscular than the other men but his face contrasts his body in its baby-ness. She can easily pick him out as the youngest in the team alongside Candy. One would be fooled at first glance because of his taciturn tendencies.

Kurenai thinks she can remember his name from the introductions a while ago but it never comes: one, because she didn't pay attention to the introductions; and two, his profile was the only one she hadn't read as of yet.

"Names Jongho by the way. Choi Jongho." He extends a hand for her to take and she shakes it, finding him a rather calm one compared to everyone else right now.

"Jongho... You're the mechanic right?"

"I am," he giggles, finding it odd that that's the first thing she noticed about him. "What, are you interested in something of mine?"

"Maybe a motorbike? I kind of lost my last one."

"You crashed it! And it was mine, for your information!" Yeosang colorfully adds in, stopping his quarrel with the blonde man for that second.

"What happened to it doesn't matter. What matters is that I need a new one." Kurenai sassily dismisses his claim, amusing the youngest of the group.

"Well, You'll have to see what I have. Maybe you can come down sometime to my garage and I'll show you them." Jongho suggests amicably.

"Sounds good." There's something about his tranquility that interests her and she decides instantly that he's tolerable. For now.

"Also, I saw you earlier when you were fighting with Yunho and Seonghwa, I thought you looked super badass. I think San can agree on it, too. Right, San?"

"Huh?" The mulleted man snaps his head toward them, getting too drawn into cheering for Wooyoung once Yeosang and him started wrestling to Hongjoong's dismay. "Oh, yeah! All those moves you brought out and how you handled yourself were amazing! You really do own up to your reputation."

"Thank you," She answers shyly, looking back to see where Mingi went when she sees him taking a seat next to Yunho on the floor.

Yeosang and Wooyoung have stopped wrestling with each other after Hongjoong twisted their ears which quieted them down long enough to start up another round. All of them except for Kurenai have crowded around the table to grab their cards. Candy notices this and quickly invites the woman to join.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a buzzkill." Kurenai tries to excuse herself but again she's left with no choice when San pulls her down to sit on the floor next to him, leaning awfully closer to her to whisper something none of the others catch.

"Just watch out for Wooyoung and Yunho. They play the dirtiest tricks in the book." His lips brush against her ear slightly sending an electric buzz through her skin she's sure she's felt before. He winks at her encouragingly before reclining on the sofa behind him, 7 neat cards in his hand.

Whether intentional or not, his actions fluster the usually stoic Kurenai. She watches him blankly as he laughs and jokes with the others, not sensing any malice or underlying reasons for his actions which confuse her even more. He acts like if it were a usual thing for them to be so close and for once, Kurenai doesn't mind.