Chapter 6

A/N: So I am doing the a/n up here. So I'm gonna start working on a trailer for this book. I haven't actually planned on like going anywhere with it. I was probably gonna delete it but I have gotten so many reads. So I will start the trailer tonight for all you lovely people if you guys have any question add my Twitter @explicitcamz !!

-next day-
Camila's p.o.v.

I woke up this morning extremely happy. I checked my phone and saw I had two new text message from y/n.

From: My sexy badass: Morning beautiful I am picking you up by 12 and we are going to spend the day together. Wear something sexy.

From: My sexy badass: Actually I change my mind don't because I don't want to have to beat anyone up.

This girl is crazy her mood changes in two seconds.

To: My sexy badass: okay. But I will wear what I want. If I want to dress sexy I will.😏

I instantly got a text back.

From: My sexy badass: Okay then shorty.

I didn't reply because I need to start getting ready. It's 10 so I only have two hours. After looking at everything in my closet I decided on high waisted jeans and a crop top and my white converse.

By the time I finished my hair and make up y/n was here. I walked out of the house and saw her leaning against her car with her phone in her hand. She looked angry.

She looks so hot. She is wearing black ripped jeans, a black v neck, a black leather jacket, doc Martins, and black raybans.

"Hey." I said awkwardly. She looked up at me and put her phone away. I wish I could read her mind.

"Let's go." Y/n said opening the door for me. I got in and she closed the door quite loud. She then ran to the other side of the car and got in and we didn't say a word to each other the whole time.

She just kept her eyes on the road and her knuckles clenched to the steering wheel. Her knuckles were so white from the force.

We pulled up to a little dinner. Y/n got out and opened the door for me. While I got out she grabbed my hand.

I can feel the electricity from her warm hands. Our hands fit like puzzles.

We walked in and I felt everyone watching us.

"Table for two please." Y/n said to the waitress. "Anything else baby." The waitress said seductively. Does she not see my here.

She is wearing tight clothing that you can practically see her boobs and butt. "For you to lead me to the table." Y/n said looking at me.

I tried not to laugh and looked at y/n and saw her trying not to laugh either. If looks could kill this woman would of killed me already.

The waitress brought us to the table and swayed her hips trying to get y/n's attention. I saw y/n looking.

We sat down and I really haven't said anything because of what happened.

"Shorty are you okay?" Y/n asked me nervously.

"Fine." I said not looking at her.

Then the slutty waitress came.

"What can I get for you to drink?" The waitress asked eyeing Y/n.

"A coke would be fine." Y/n said to the waitress. "And you?" She asked rudely. "A water please." I said quietly. Y/n wasn't even paying attention she was on her phone.

The waitress walked away and here I am again with y/n alone. Maybe this was a bad idea to come with her. I should just leave she won't even notice.