A nurse shouldn't be going into her room right now.

"Hey-" I struggled against the girl, listening to her grunt as she fought against my grip and pushed herself onto me. "Hey! I need to go to her-"

"You move? And I'll slit your throat. Got it?" As I looked up, I was met with the same girl, only now she had yellow eyes. "That is unless you want me to drain her blood in that hospital room? How would you like that, Izuku? You make one wrong move... one peep, and I'll gut you all like a fish."

My mouth hung open, my eyes glaring into Himiko Toga's as she blushed, giggling as she playfully danced her blade along my neck.

"What the hell do you guys want with her!? I'll give you whatever you want! Just leave Asami out of this," I spat. "Haven't you don't enough to her?!"

"We don't want anything from you. Your power is nothing compared to hers. Tomura isn't planning to kill her today... He just wants to send his regards! Isn't that so sweet? I think he's grown a little liking to her! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been missing her blood being strewn all over the cells. Those beautiful eyes of hers... Those muscles... her laugh. I can't help myself... Maybe I should turn myself into you and she'll give me a kiss. Tell me, does she get more excited when you kiss her lips? Or her neck... I don't wanna mess up." She laughed, hot breath against my ear as she sat on the bench beside me. As she slipped one leg between mine, she held a knife to my neck, sitting beside me.

I could barely see into Asami's room. She seemed safe, for now. The nurse and her only talking.

"Why can't you guys just leave her alone. Don't you think she's been through enough?" I snapped.

"Like you're much nicer to her. Tomura said you had been lying to her for months about the hero, All Might. Do you think you treat her better than any of us would? That's sweet... We'd treat Asami like the princess she is. Such a pretty girl... Don't you think?" She laughed, swiping her tongue along my neck as she slowly slid her knife along the top layer of my skin.

I'm not bleeding yet, and Asami seems fine. So she's stalling for something...

"Why does Shigaraki want her!?" I growled.

"Like I said, she's strong. Weren't you listening? Besides, Tomura thinks she could be a villain with the right guidance," She smiled, scratching her neck and lowering her voice as she mimicked his words. "Asami had a dark past like the rest of us... We understand her better than any of you can. It just makes sense. Besides, her mom is on our side. Don't you want Asami to be with her mom? Be with her family? Don't you want her to be happy?"

"You're wrong. Asami is my family... That woman has nothing to do with her. Asami has been through a lot, sure. But she'd never abandon her morals. Even at her lowest, she can still swim. Even after everything she's been through... Everything you guys put her through, Asami will never give in. You're wasting your time with her. I won't even let you lay your eyes on her, you hear me!?"

"Is that so? I just hope when it comes down to it, you won't choke up and fail to save her like you have so many times before. She can't keep saving everyone else... eventually she's just gonna fall down dead and it'll be all your fault. I just hope you kissed that pretty warm skin of hers enough time to be satisfied with yourself before it turns cold. You love her right? Don't you? I can smell it... I smell the same way around her too," She hummed.

"Don't you talk about her! She-" As the door clicked open, a nurse slipped out with a red-lipped smile on her face.

"Goodbye, Izuku Midoriya," Toga giggled, her blush deepening. "Tell Asami I can't want to be with her again!" She slipped her knife into her pocket, her hair beginning to melt back to its original form as the two took off bounding down the hallway in a fit of excited giggles.