5.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ✧・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

Finally the day has come, I've been waiting for this day all summer.

Jamal was dropping me off later because I didn't want to take the bus so to pass time I called Kayla while I got ready.

"Hey girl, what do you think about my outfit?" I said twirling around.

"Tee I know your not about to step into a court room with that short ass skirt" said Kayla

I rolled my eyes. I was not about to change.

"Kayla 1. I'm going to law SCHOOL not a court room and I got to be different, who you see bring fashion to the courtroom?"

"...."

"It's quiet ain't no back talk" I said swiping my hand under my chin.

"Alright alright" she said.

I headed closer to my phone and heard loud music playing.

"Kayla where you at?" I asked.

"Oh nowhere, I'm just... chilling you know, hiding from my assignments" she said. "Oooo Tee you have got to come with me to this party tonight, it's about time we turn up for real" she added.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, Jamal would beat my ass, especially if I didn't ask for his permission.
He's been acting weird lately I don't know if he got caught by the feds for some shi or he just been feeling down.

"Pleaseee girl you know I can't turn op my own, I need to shake this ass" she begged.

I laughed.

How could I miss out, i've been so caught up in school that I've forgotten to have fun and do what I want to do, so I replied, " fineeee pick me up at 8 I gotta go"

I ended the call.

*BEEP*

Unknown: yo Tee it's Hakeem I need your help.

When I tell you I nearly screamed I am not lying. He needs to stop doing this shit because it's giving Pretty Little Liars A vibes and he ain't even scary, I just see no significance in texting me. If you really need me see me.

"Tee we gotta get going, traffic up there is so bad" said Jamal.

I stashed my books into my bag and headed out of my room when my phone beeped again.

Unknown: I miss u

I thought to myself ...

"Who tf misses someone and doesn't say 'you' who the heck is 'u' becuase it isn't me.

I switched off my phone. Jamal started getting irritated so I practically ran down the stairs tripping on the last stair.

He stared straight through me for two minutes then opened the door and went to his car. I took a deep breath.

We were in the car vibing to the music and Jamal allowed me to connect my phone through Bluetooth. I played my music, shouting every lyric because I was so excited.

My brother stayed smiling the whole ride. I guess he was proud of me.

A loud beep sound spreaded through the car right when we reached the campus.

Unknown: I want to see you, what we had was different.

I froze in disbelief, of course my brother seen the message. Jamal stopped the car so fast I nearly thought I was about to fly myself into campus.

"Tee who the heck is this unknown number texting you"

I shrugged acting like I didn't know. Then another loud beep spreaded through the speakers of the car.

And this time it weren't my phone for sure.

It was Jamal's.

This niggas car could connect to two phone at once.

Kayla: when you coming over bae?

I grabbed his phone and opened my window. I held his phone out making him think I was gonna drop it.

"NIGGA you doing WHAT with Kayla, you know she my best friend" I said while holding his phone at my fingertips.

"Tee chill, I swear if you drop that phone..."

"I swear if you drop that phone" I said mimicking him.

" I KNEW I could smell her Dior perfume up in this bitch!"

"Tee you making a scene, pass me my phone and go to school bro"

I threw his phone directly at his chest and walked into the school campus.

                    ✧・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚