𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙙

flakes/notes:[shit, i'm gonna do a whole fic for this soon because you are so right, he would look so fine in any kind of dress😭]

warnings:[pegging]

!
!
!
!

It all started out as a joke, you poking fun at Toge saying he'd look hot as fuck in a maid dress, him taking it quite literally,,he actually buys one for himself.

Now he's on your bed, in a cute frilly maid dress, the skirt part hitched up so you can get a view of his erection. He's waiting for you to walk in, waiting for you to ruin him, what he really wants are the compliments from you. Walking in on him playing with his dick, legs spread open, you can't help but smirk and lick your lips. You were going to make him regret buying the expensive one.

Now he's bouncing on your fake cock, his arms wrapped around your neck for support, moaning in your ear. He looked so fucking good in the dress, you didn't know if you either wanted to just tear it off of him and fuck him silly with the remaining parts of clothing on him, or keep him in the maid dress, and watch him soil every part of it with his cum.

The toy is so deep inside of him, and you're holding him so securely, pushing him down on it so he can take more. You have to make sure his cute dress is hitched up just enough to show his dripping, red cock bouncing up along with him.