Chapter 29

Allie

Alix falls onto my bed. She's leaning on her elbows. Her shirt is off and somewhere on my floor. Her hair is out today and so is mine. She has on a white bra and her chest looks great. I'm in my black bra and underwear I fell asleep in last night.

I lay myself on top of her as she slides her elbows forwards slowly lying down on her back. Her hands cup my face as my lips slide across hers. I love teasing her, especially when she's the one in the mood. Her legs wrap around me.

"Kiss me." She whispered.

"Or what?" I whispered back staring at her lips.

"I'll be sad." She said quietly.

"Do your parents know you're here?" I asked.

"No. I told them I was going in early for extra tutoring." She said.

I smirked. "A lot of extra tutoring."

"What do I get to learn today?" She asked softly.

"How to fully enjoy an orgasm." I said quietly.

Alix gives me a small nervous smile. Her fingers start to trace the sides of my jaw line. I pucker my lips and kiss her gently. She kisses me back. Finally, some real action. She can be as loud as she wants. We're in our own private safe area like she's been asking for. Her thrill is just beginning.

I avoid her lips and bury my head in the left side of her neck. Her neck is hot and so is the rest of her upper half. I gently kiss around, making my lips smack every time I pull away. Her soft small hands slide up to my neck and around down my back. They stop just before the hook of my bra.

I kiss her left collarbone and inhale her smell. She removes her hands from my back and puts them at her sides as I travel just a bit lower. My nose is smushed into her skin. My lips drag leaving a small wet trail down to the beginning of her left breast.

She forms goose bumps around her chest. I guess I should ask now if she's okay. I lift my head up and push myself up with my hands. She instantly makes eye contact with me, but it's her facial expression that says it all. Her eyes are low and her lips are wet with a million plea's of 'don't stop.'

"Good?" I said.

She smiled. "I'm great."

"Let's make a safe word - just in case if you don't like something." I suggested.

"Red." She said.

"Red? Like stop?" I said.

"Yeah - we can use yellow for slow and green for keep going ... if that's not super lame." She said shyly.

I shook my head. "Your comfort isn't lame."

She smiled a little. "Thank you."

"So what should I do now?" I asked.

"Keep going." She answered.

"Do you, uh - want me to leave your bra on or ...?" I asked awkwardly.

The faint cherry color takes over Alix's face. It looks like she wants to say no and yes at the same time. Her mouth moves, but no audible sounds are made.

"No?" I said.

She sighed. "I don't know."

"Then we won't -"

"Take yours off." She said quickly.

My eyes widen to the request - more like a demand.

"Uh ... what?" I asked.