Fishing on St Pete fishing charter with Offshore Hustler

If you are ready to take your experience to the next level, you have come to the right place. We "Offshore Hustler" are your main source for St. Pete fishing charter. You can choose from the variety of trips - from a simple 4 hour excursion a few miles offshore to a 15 hour adventure in the fascinating ecosystem around the reefs of Florida's Middle Grounds. We don't just take you for fishing, we teach you fishing. With over 25 year's experience of our captain, we guarantee that you will catch fish every time.

 With over 25 year's experience of our captain, we guarantee that you will catch fish every time

Offshore fishing charters

St. Petersburg is the all year home to one of the best light tackle fishing destinations in the country. The sub-tropical climate and miles of unspoiled mangrove estuaries and wetlands provide optimal breeding places for snook, redfish, mangrove snapper, flounder, trout, cobia and many more. West side of Tampa Bay is an oceanic upland environment supporting a diverse population of bird rookeries and creatures. It's also the place for many of the inshore species of fish found in Tampa Bay. Mackerel, grouper kingfish, and tarpon also move into the bay from the Gulf of Mexico and can be easily found around shipping channels, artificial reefs and deeper water. St. Petersburg is world famous for tarpon fishing in the spring and summer.

Why choose Offshore Hustler for your St. Petersburg Fishing Charters?

At St Pete beach, we know there are many other companies you could consider for your St. Petersburg Fishing Charters, but if you have great taste in terms of fishing, the decision is easy. Not only does our staff have over 25 years of experience in providing fishing adventures, we also offer a fleet of top-tier boats, equipment, high-quality electronics and a dedication to provide you the trip of your dreams. We'll customize a just for you!

Book your St. Petersburg Fishing Charters with Offshore Hustler!

We advice you do not waste your time or money on any other St. Petersburg Fishing Charters. Have the fishing experience you've always wanted with offshore hustler. Our fishing trips are perfect for fishermen and women of all skill levels, and with offshore hustler, you're guaranteed to catch fish every time!

Meet Our Captain

Hello,I'm Captain Pete Borrego, I have been regularly fishing at the tampa bay beachfor the past 25 years. From the moment you step on my boat until the moment youget off, my priority is to make sure you and your family or group have as muchfun as possible. Whether you are a hardcore angler or a novice fisherman, Iaccommodate for all types of client. Wewant you to feel safe and at home. Offshore hustler is a full service fishingcharter, providing inshore, near shore half-day, and full-day tripsfor you and your family. We will take care of everything for you, all you haveto do is show up and fish. We guarantee you a great day of fishing, lastingmemories and plenty of fish to go around!