CHAPTER 25- Annabeth

Recap:

I started waking back to my camp site when Bob walked straight out the door and into me.

"Oh. Oh my gods I'm sorry!" I apologized. I got a good look at his eyes. A warm brown. Wait. What was I thinking? I'm the oracle. No boys allowed. If they were, Percy...

He blushed. "No that was my fault here." he held out his hand and helped me up.

"Thanks," I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

"I, er, got to go." then I ran.

I looked back and it was a big mistake.

His brown eyes were sad. His lips were parted in a shocked "Okay?" His hand hadn't move since he helped me up. Oh man. He looked so sad.

I laid down on my bed and looked up. Whenever I closed my eyes the image burned in my mind. I decided to open my book.

"Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood,"

CHAPTER 25

Annabeth's POV

"Hey! Annabeth!" a voice said.

"Who are you?" my voice cracked as I questioned the mysterious voice.

"That's not important right now," he snapped back. I knew that voice...

"Why are you in my dream?" I protested.

"To show you this," an image appeared in the darkness.

***

<the image in the dream is in script format>

Rachel: No! Why is this happening?

Boy: I don't know!! Don't leave me Rachel...

(Rachel is disappearing slowly)

<No copyright intended but I have it in my head that when she I dissapering she looks like Tom Riddle. In the Chamber of Secrets, at the end when Harry was stabbing the diary and lights were shining out of the Riddle memory>

Rachel: I... love... y-y.. ou...

(Rachel disappears)

Boy: No!!!!!!!!

(scene dissapears)

***

"Do you see that Annabeth??!!"

"Apollo!" Apollo walked out. I could see myself and him. Where were we...?

"Yes. I'm amazing." he bragged. "Anyways! You must protect my oracle!"

Somewhere above thunder rumbled.

"Yeah yeah Zeus. One sec. Ugh. Such a pain." he mumbled. "But you heard him. Gotta go! Take care of my fortune teller!"

"But I don't even understand what happened!"

"Good bye... Um.... What is it your boy friend calls you... Ah hah! Ta Ta Wise Girl!"

My eyes narrowed at the sound of the old nickname. He said it so wrong..

"But-"

He was gone.

•••••••••••••••

But....

I was still awake.

...................................

"Aaaaaaaachoooooooooooooo!!!!" I sneezed. 

"Oh sorry sweetie! That must be my new perfume! I knew it was bad."

"Aphrodite." I grimaced.

"Well you don't have to be so excited!" she sniffed.

"Why are you here?" I demanded.

"Impatient impatient!" she chided. "Well I haven't come about you this time. Unfortunately. It would have been so fun to break Percy's little heart." She sighed dreamily. "Instead I've come for-"

"Rachel." I interrupted her. "Everybody comes to me for Rachel problems..." I muttered the last part under my breath. But being a goddess and all, she heard.

"Now dear it isn't that bad! All I'm asking you to do is watch this and believe in me! Don't pay any attention to what Apollo says! Watch!"

What looked like a hot pink mess appeared out of thin air. Aphrodite pulled it over sat down (it was a chair) and turned her powdered face to the direction of the screen, which had so conveniently appeared covered in rose petals.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Rachel: Where are we?

Same boy: Shhhhh!

Rachel: Where are we?

(softer)

Boy: Look around.

(they look around)

(They are by a lake in the same place Percy took me...)

Boy: Follow me!

(they climb up a tree, Rachel first)

Rachel: Ahh!

(she slips and falls into boy's arms)

Rachel: Ooof!

(boy smiles causing Rachel to join him)

Rachel: I love you so much!

Boy: And I love you.

ΕεΡρΤτΥυΘθΙιΟοΠπ''ΑαΣσΔδΦφΓγΗηΞξΚκΛλΖζΧχΨψΩωΒβΝνΜμ

"And what is THAT supposed to mean to me??"

"Oh Annie dear!" It's Annabeth! "So much. So much. Now I have to go! Ta ta!"

And then she disappeared.

And I FINALLY woke up.

Ο Περσέας είναι φίλος μου!!!!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter. This week has killed me.

UGH!!!

Anyways. Hopefully next time it'll be longer.

.....

Oh!!!

SAVE CHUCK!!!!!

There might not be a season 5 and if that happened I will go into a depression and there is a high chance that uploading will be rare.

Please, Please! PLEASE!

If you live in USA watch Chuck, Mondays, 8/7 central on NBC!!!

Check out the YouTube video!!!

It's ahhhmahhhhzing!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

TWEET

LIKE!!!

:D