Season Two ~ Episode Five

excuse mistakes

It was the next day and as said Raelyn was going to finally defend herself whether it would be to fight or stand up for herself. Either way it went her whole family would be there including Nyla and Kambree.

Ja'Seem and Reagan stayed up all night working with Reagan on her volume in voice and her skills to fight. Reagan, Alexis, and Nyla had been coached Raelyn on how to fight so they were just touching up where she was rusty.

Raelyn was intrucuted to text the big family group chat whenever her last class began so they could wait in the parking lot. Alexis excused Arielle from school because she knew that Arielle would have a fit if she wasn't there.

F.O.E 🏚 (Part 2)

I'm in my last class

BestMommy🤩💕🤞🏾: outside

Bestdaddy💰💙: we outchea

TeeteeNyla🎀🛍: already here

BweeBwee🎀🛍: ^

TeedyLex💜😻: pulling up

BestbigBrother🥳❣️🤘🏾: I'm finna drive over there

Ariellethemermaid🧜🏾‍♀️💟: tuh i'm in the parking lot.

UncleO🖤: Bet

UnclePooda🖤: me and drum finna pull up

UncleDrum🖤: you better whoop they ass or we fighting next

Bestdaddy💰💙: fuck off my baby, she pressure

UncleLil🖤: otw!

"A hungry bitch could never." Royalty burst out and said during class.

Raelyn sighed and put her pencil down. She was officially fed up, she knew she had to stand up for herself and for her respect. This was the last day that anybody would pick on her.

"Just meet me by the parking lot after the bell ring." Was all Raelyn said.

Every older girl in her family always taught her that talking a lot of smack wasn't going to get you anywhere. It was all about action and hands.

"Bitch yo homeless ass ain't bout it." Royalty frowned.

"I'm not about to tongue wrestle with you, do me when you see me." Raelyn shrugged.

"Aight bet, and my sisters and aunties coming cause they don't play bout me." Royalty smirked texting on her phone.

"Coo." Raelyn nodded. She wasn't worried about being jumped, because it would never happen. Just like Royalty family was on go, so was Raelyn's.

Royalty frowned when she didn't get the reaction she wanted out of Raelyn.

Raelyn wasn't even focused anymore, she was having a absence seizure out of nowhere. She really hoped that this wouldn't happen during the fight but even if it did her family had her back.

The class was finally over and Raelyn walked confidently out of the building instantly seeing her family's cars in the front. All of the girls had on their bonnets, black forces, and hoodies with vaseline all over their body; while the boys had on their timberland boots, baseball bat and straps.