Mor and Emerie: The Secret

Hi Guys! I'm writing this at 11:00 at night right now so I'm sorry if there are mistakes I'm very tired lol! But I hope you enjoy this Mor x Emerie one shot!

There is sexual content in this one so if you don't like smut, don't read this lol! I defiantly think if Mor and Emerie have their own POVs they will be in first person because this was a little confusing to write with them both being 'she's' lol!

Anyways enjoy! -Faith xx
Fanart credit: Inkfae on Insta🥰

----------------------------

They were divided into groups of four today. Cassian was with half of the groups working on sword play while Azriel worked the other half on throwing knives. That's where Emerie and her group, Nesta, Gwyn, and Mor, were.

Mor had started coming to training sessions after solstice. Nesta had told Emerie and Gwyn about her asking Nesta if it was okay for her to join them. Of course, Emerie was elated about it, Gwyn not really having an opinion about it.

She had fit in pretty well, sticking close to the three of them, Azriel, and Cassian. But she would also go off on her own from time to time and Emerie would catch her talking to the other priestesses that trained with them. And even though Emerie has told herself multiple times that it was stupid of her to feel jealous as she watched Mor converse with other females, she still would feel that pang of hurt every time.

They were only friends, Emerie would tell herself. She didn't even know if Mor preferred females over males, but sometimes would get that vibe as she often flirted with Emerie.

Emerie hasn't told anyone of her feelings towards the golden haired warrior. It wasn't common for people to desire the same sex as she did around here, especially in Illyra. She would most likely be tormented by the males, more than she already was, and be shunned from their existence all together.

Emerie didn't fear what her friends would think of it, though. They had gone through too much together for their friendship to be ruined over something as small as who Emerie loved. They would accept her, she thought. They love her and would never degrade her for who she is.

Emerie stood in line behind Gwyn as Nesta stepped up to the target about 15 feet in front of her. She was to throw the knife, aiming for the bullseye, and if it didn't hit the center she would have to run around the entire training area and get back in line.

None of them have had to run once, but Emerie couldn't say the same for the other groups lined up beside them.

Nesta slowed her breathing, bringing her concentration to only the target, and with a flick of her wrist, threw the dagger with excerpt technique. It hit the bullseye right on, causing her to turn and smirk at Gwyn. As she walked by, heading for the back of the line, she high fived Gwyn, Emerie, and Mor.

"Show off." One of the priestesses muttered in the line beside their own. Nesta threw a hard glare at the female, making her shrink away and look back to her target. Emerie laughed as she looked back to Nesta and then to Mor before turning back to Gwyn throwing her knife.

Azriel had wondered back over to their group right as Gwyn stepped up to throw. Emerie smirked at how intently the Shadowsinger watched her best friend, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"I see it too." Mor whispered into Emerie's ear from behind, her breath making shivers run down her spine. Emerie turned her head towards Mor, "See what?" She asked.

"How he looks at her. How she looks at him. You can tell there's something going on with them." She goes on, whispering low enough that only Emerie could hear her.