Number One Fan! Interview with racingheart

This interview is with racingheart, the wonderful young lady whose home address on her school files is listed as What's Hot List, Wattpad. In the few short months that she's been here she's given us a plethora of stories to enjoy and is soon to reach one million reads on a couple of them.

Hey Mr. Kidnapper, Can You Give Me a Ride Home?, I'm the Supermodel in a Boy's Boarding School...Fun? Hell No., Bad Girl VS. The Player, The Girl Who Wrote the Dating Manual, and The Billion Dollar Girl.

My two daughters are two of her biggest fans and were leaning over my shoulder the entire time I was writing this interview so I hope you all like it as much as they did.

Enjoy!

************************** 

1.      Where do you live and what are the best and worst things about it?

I live in New York. I guess the best part about it is how modern it is. I love the people, the shops, the Starbucks. The worst part was definitely the noise pollution, but now I've gotten used to it, it's fine.

2.       Are you the oldest/middle/youngest/only child and how does that affect your personality?

I'm an only child, and I guess that's made me a little spoilt, but my parents are both very strict, which means I have to keep up my grades, etc. They were pretty upset when I joined Wattpad, as it now takes up massive portions of my time, but I think they've calmed down now, since my grades haven't dropped... too much.

3.       Where did you get your nickname from and what is the significance of it?

Spoff? Uh, no significance really. I was just the way my teacher once accidently said my name, then it stuck. Thank God Spoff stuck, because the next time that teacher talked to me, she called me Soppy.

4.       What do you do when you're not writing or on Wattpad?

At school, generally, or at home doing homework. I'm pretty normal, I guess. I go out shopping a lot with my friends, and go out to a lot of cheesy restaurants with my family. I also read a lot - I've recently set myself the personal challenge of reading through all the books on my reading list (about fifty), in a month. Good luck, me.

5.       You've said before that you don't want to be a writer when you grow up. What do you have in mind for a career and what makes you choose that?

I guess the reason I don't really want to be a writer, is because I'm not very good at writing, and so logically, I should do something I'm good at, right? I'd love to contribute to world peace in some way, but realistically, I'll just settle with world domination. Kidding! I would love to be a doctor or a lawyer, as I'm good at arguing, and, uh, cleaning wounds, but I think my parents are expecting me to become a theoretical physicist, like they are.

6.       What is your favorite song and what is your favorite flavor of cake?

...A bit random, but I'll answer.

My favorite song varies depending what mood I'm in. Right now, I'm in total love with the Glee Song "Thriller Heads Will Roll", because I'm so into dance music. When I feel less hyped up, I prefer songs by Muse or Paramore or Coldplay - The Only Exception is probably my all-time favourite song.