44.

Jungkook pov 

Closing the door carefully, leaving me alone in the hallway. Dark.

The lights were dim and the windows were dark so i could see my reflection, me standing in the middle it was almost eerie

Yoongi had given me the keycard for the room, while he stayed with hoseok and jisung.

Walking a few doors down to our room, i suddenly felt Lonely. Only a few people had spoken to me today.

I missed taehyung. If i wasn't so horrible to him i would be fine.

Im tried. I just miss him. Im not even sure to blame jisung.

I felt my eyes sting as i walked into the room. Tears started falling down my cheeks and i hadn't even reached the bed yet.

I felt conflicted. Yoongi no longer spoke to me much. I'm tried. I'm so tired.

I can't blame jisung anymore.

Why do you hate me? That was what i saw every time i looked at him.

Was he genuine?

Why do i hate him... I felt empty, temporarily, but

I knew if i did nothing about it, it would turn into a problem.

I curled up on the bed my head buried in a pillow. I wanted to sleep to avoid my problems. What's the point of hanging around them. It's not like they would speak to me anyway.

"jungkook-ah" yoongi shouted knocking on the door. I sat up quickly rubbing my eyes. "hyung?" i mumbled

"come open the door jins got food" he sighed shuffling about. I pulled myself out of bed my body feeling heavy like i was full of bricks.

Yoongi didn't wait for me, i Seen him heading back down the corridor his hair bouncing as he walked. He then disappeared into a room.

Jisung peaked his head round his door and shuffled out. He had taken his shoes off and you could see his socks, with little green animals decorating them.

I stiffed a laugh as he looked at me as i stood in the middle of the hallway. He shook his head and followed in yoongis wake.

I awkwardly shuffled into the room to see chaos. Jimin and yoongi were sitting on the coffee table while jin, namjoon and jisung huddled up on the sofa, while hoseok sorted out food, and taehyung already happily eating.

"right ok so" jin said pointing to bags "this is yours" he said pushing something towards jimin

"then this is yours" he sad to yoongi. He continued passing things The food. I snuck down onto the floor, taking my food.

"right" namjoon grinned mischievously taking a green bottle from a bag, cracking it open dramatically. Taehyung groaned and shoved food in his mouth, grumpy. I smiled slightly he's funny when he pouts like that. Jisung gave the bottle a dirty look when namjoon leaned over to hand it over to jin.

"nice nails" taehyung said with his mouthful as jisung grabbed a napkin. He went red and retracted his hand, curling his fingers.

Jin rolled his eyes hitting his shoulder. "what" taehyung whined looking at jin incredulously.

"don't speak with your mouthful" he sighed. Jisung was still red in the face and looked down at his nails.

"i like them" he said quietly. He picked at his thumb slightly. Black nails. Emo ass

"i- didn't mean it in a bad way, i think they're pretty"

Taehyung swallowed panicked.

Jisung nodded. I noticed he wasn't eating much, he just moved his food around a glum look on his face.