Chapiter 6

During their hour at Gensokyo, three days have already passed in the outside world! When the girls arrived, there was a lot of commotion.

"Where have you been?" Momo asked. "The whole school was searching for you,"

"You missed the hero agency internships," Asui said, "The four of you got the most offers!"

"THERE YOU ARE!" a voice boomed, they turned and saw All Might at the doorway of their class. He pointed at the four girls. "You four, come with me,"

They walked in the hallways to his office where he locked the door to ensure privacy.

"I assume your absence has something to do with Flandre," He said, turning to them.

"Y-yeah..." Sanae said, not sure whether to tell him about Gensokyo.

"However, during the attack at the sports festival, I saw a little girl fighting like her,"

"Danmaku style?"

All Might turned into his skinny self in a burst of smoke, "Definitely. She displayed luminous patterns like Flandre's, except she seemed weaker,"

"How did she look like?" Reimu asked.

"Red dress, orange tie, white long sleeves?"

"Green hat?"

"Yeah, you know her?"

"Not sure. I might have seen her somewhere else,"

"Well, ok then. Class starts soon, you'd better go to back,"

"Alright,"

All Might turned into his buff self again and unlocked the door. The girls walked out and walked into the nearest available room. Sanae turned on the lights and they started whispering.

"He's talking about Chen," Sanae. "I'm sure of it,"

"Chen? Ran's shikigami?" Sakuya asked.

"Yeah,"

"So it does have something to do with Yukari!" Marisa said, "Don't you think we should tell All Might about the truth?" 

"No, now's not the time," Sakuya said. "We need to keep Gensokyo as a secret, or else who knows what will happen?"

"The gap hag? Yukari? Hello?" Reimu said.

"No need for sarcasm," Marisa chided. "Let's just get to class,"

They walked into the hallway when Sanae accidentally bumped into someone in hallway.

"Sorry!" Midoriya cried.

"It's alright," Sanae said, helping him up. "Why are you in the hallways?" 

"I-I went to go see All Might about my quirk,"

"What is your quirk exactly? I've never seen you tell anyone about it,"

"My quirk? I think it ressembles All Might's quirk,"

Sanae glanced at her friends. He's avoiding my question, but why? Is he hiding his quirk like us? But why though? He's a human from the outside world... or is he? Sanae thought.

Izuku Midoriya, who noticed her silence, said, "Hey, what's your quirk?"

"Elementist," Sanae lied.

"We really need to get back to class," Reimu cut in, peering at a nearby clock.

They then hurried to their class.

It was the teacher's meeting again