002

"I AM HERE!"

"I AM HERE!"

The number one hero— probably the country's closest thing to a living legend, All Might, made his way (more like kicked down the door to their classroom) into the as squeals of excitement filled the class. 

Beefy. The same instant the thought crossed the bridge of her mind, she brought a hand to her mouth, stopping herself from breaking into fits of laughter. This is going to be a problem—

"Are you laughing at one of your brain's jokes again, L/N?" 

Wait, why did that weirdly sound like Todoroki?  

Maybe because it's the actual Todoroki talking, dumbass, she internally facepalmed, slowly turning her head in his direction. She hadn't expected him to remember that. She had even hoped for him to completely forget she had ever said that. Honestly, it felt like it was the case since they hadn't exchanged more than a word with each other after the first day, but now...

Not wanting to leave him without an answer, she quickly nodded, embarrassed and looked back at the front of the class.

Well...this is better than I thought. She did a little turn on herself in front of the mirror in the locker room. Their hero costumes had arrived in time for their first battle training class, and putting it on was satisfying for the least. 

Not that her costume was anything to elate yourself on. It was pretty simple—basic even. 

However, it was a conscious choice of hers. Having a transformation quirk meant she needed something she could freely move in, hence the oversized pair of joggers. In them, she would have no problem with fully moving her tail. The joggers had many big pockets where she would store the mini first aid kit her aunt had gifted to her. She could also stuff her hands into them since she easily got cold. Additionally, they were firmly secured to her waist thanks to a leather utility belt...the idea behind them was fueled by nothing else but a guilty pleasure and a childhood dream to look like those fashionable spies in cartoons. 

The upper part of the costume was a simple black sleeveless turtleneck specially made out of merino wool that'd keep her warm in cold weather but cool in times of higher temperatures. It was not too tight but it was neither too loose. It also had an extra protection layer in front of her stomach, chest and back to avoid getting deep stab wounds. And at last, an oversized, slightly cropped hoodie topped off the rest of the costume. It was made out of ripstop nylon, which was somehow more resistant to knife tears and such.

Not to forget the jacket also had extra pockets and, the sleeves didn't look weird when they were pushed back to her elbows. (She had just tested it out by herself!)

A basic but very effective costume.

And...a less flashy costume means you are way less of a waste of space...She sighed at herself, deciding to ignore her thoughts for the moment. They would only bring her down and every wise person knew a bad mood and battle training were probably the worst combos that could possibly exist on earth.