When you are marrying him

The day was finally here, just a week away. I was marrying Legolas, the love of my life. Arwen had sent for me, a beautiful white dress which I was going to wear at the wedding.

 Arwen had sent for me, a beautiful white dress which I was going to wear at the wedding

The wedding was just a week away so all the guests had started arriving. Elrond, Arwen and Aragorn had arrived almost a month ago. Arwen was going to be my maid of honour and after a lot of requesting, I could get Merry and Pipin to be my other bridesmen. It was lovely to see the Fellowship once again, all together. Boromir had also arrived from Gondor along with Faramir and Eowyn.

No one could belive it in Mirkwood that the best man of an elven prince would be a dwarf! Legolas was a bit hesitant to admit it but everyone knew that Gimli was going to be his best man. Aragorn and Boromir would be his other groomsmen. That week flew by in seconds. The entire week was filled with planning for the wedding. Legolas and I did not want to get married inside the palace. Instead we decide to do the wedding outdoors. And their would be a huge ball for the reception that Thranduil had arranged.

Time skip one week

The day had finally come. I could hardly sleep last night. This was going to be the happiest days of my life till now. Legolas and I stayed up till late last night remembering all the wonderful moments that we had so far. If someone would have told me that I would love someone as perfect as him then there was no way I would have believed them. He loved me so much, I could see it in his eyes. He always treated me like I was the most precious thing in this world.

The morning had started with the servants giving me a nice long bath filled with rose petals. Then two of them started doing my hair. Arwen had brought for me our mother's tiara which she had left for us to wear on our wedding.

'Perfect' Arwen said, as I stood in front of the mirror- my hair done, my dress on and my mother's tiara

'Perfect' Arwen said, as I stood in front of the mirror- my hair done, my dress on and my mother's tiara. Suddenly I heard knocks on the door. I turned around to see Thranduil standing with a small box in his hands. I immediately left my seat and bowed to him.
'There's no need to bow to me dearest, ' Thranduil said as he came in. 'I have brought something for you, ' he said and opened the box in his hands. In it was a beautiful necklace with ruby red stones and a few diamonds fit on it, 'it's his mother's, she would have wanted you to wear this' he said as he picked it up from the box and put it on my neck as everyone admired it from the mirror.

'Now perfect' Thranduil said as he patted my head and left the room

I left out a shaky sigh and Arwen put a hand on my shoulder, giving me a comforting and reassuring smile. I was nervous yes, but I was totally ready to embark on this new journey with the person I held closest to my heart. Arwen took my hand as she lead me out of the room and we walked down to the aisle together. Then she handed me to Elrond, who was waiting there with a smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

And then my eyes fell on him, Legolas

And then my eyes fell on him, Legolas. He was looking like an angel in the white and golden robe he had on. I could see his eyes glistening and so did mine. I looked into his eyes and everyone else disappeared, it was just him, looking as handsome as ever. I felt my heart beat fasten as I moved down the aisle with Elrond by my side. All the members of the felloship were looking at me with big smiles. I stood in front of Legolas as he whispered to me, ' you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life, meleth nin'. I smiled to him. We took out vows.
'Do you y/n Undómiel take Legolas to be your lawfully wedded husband? '
' I do'.
'Do you Legolas Greenleaf take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife? '
'I do'.
' you may now kiss the bri-'
Before he could finish Legolas pulled me close by my waist and kissed me deeply while the others cheered in the background.
'I love you so much ' he whispered into my ear, 'I love you too Legolas' I said back.

The rest of the day when quite quickly, filled with fun and laughter and dances. Slowly the day was coming to an end. But it was still the best day of my life with the people that are most important to me.
With nightfall everyone returned to their rooms. So did we.

As soon as we entered our rooms Legolas pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. We pulled apart to take a breath and Legolas looked into my eyes, asking for permission. I nodded yes.
'You have no idea how long I have waited for this meleth nin' was all he said as he attacked my neck and soft moans left my lips.

AUTHORS NOTE
________________________
Im SO sorry I couldn't update for so long. I have a HUGE exam ahead and I was also having a writers block. Anyway here's a new chapter for you guys. Thank you soooo much for 4k reads 🥺🥺🥺
Also, SMUT AHEAD. 😏
Edit: I added in some pictures so that you guys can picture what y/n was wearing. It's just my imagination And what I think y/n would most probably have been wearing. If you don't like it then you can just imagine her wearing something else!!!
Thank you🥰