Ch.25

◦•●◉✿ Blind ✿◉●•◦

Senju Tsunade - Fifth Hokage~

"KAKASHI-SENSEI. WHAT'S WRONG WITH KEIKO?" 

The elder man opens his mouth to speak to his three genin who watched as Konohamaru hugged the hokage, happy he was alive and crying.

"Nothing, Naruto. She's just a little injured."

"A little?" Sasuke scoffed.

"My cousin doesn't go to the hospital because of a small injury.  That insults her pride." Kakashi furrows his brows, working his mind for an answer.

"She's in a coma." Cue shocked gasps from the three.

"She's stable, and her injuries are healing, but she just wont wake up..." He sighs and looks at the crying Konohamaru.

"It's as if she doesn't want to wake up..."

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Konohamaru runs up to the man with teary eyes.

"Is Keiko awake? I want to say thank you!" The elder man smiles a closed eye smile and pats the boys head.

"Sorry, Konohamaru. Keiko is still asleep."

"Oh..." He frowns before smiling again and running back towards the old man.

"Tell me when she's awake!" The Hatake nods, not exactly knowing if she would wake up.

"B-But she's going to be okay, right?" Naruto whimpers, the bandages around his head tight and giving him a headache.

"Yeah. She's going to be fine."

"What are you doing here, Jutei?" 

Itachi stares back at the female who sat in a chair in a dark abyss.

"Where am I?" She questions.

"Right when you woke up, I went to your room and put you in Tsukuyomi."

"Why?"

"Because you'll interfere with my plans or go after Orochimaru if you wake up."

"Hn. Release me!"

"I refuse." He shakes his head.