Chapter 2

Louis sat there watching the body which was now all cleaned up and lying on his couch, unconcious. Not dead much to Louis' relief. He never did call for help but instead he searched up 'How to care for bullet wounds' on the web. He was surprised by how many results came up. Guess he definitely wasn't the first to search up that question. He couldn't even believe he had to search up that question. For some reason, he couldn't pick up the phone to call anyone. It didn't feel...right.

He was getting more and more concerned with every minute that was passing by. The person wasn't waking up, he hasn't moved either, and it was bothering him. Louis snuck a glance at his bloodied shirt that was lying on the floor along with his now ruined jacket. They were both drowned in blood. He knew it was pointless to try and wash them but he also didn't want the guy to be mad if he threw away his shirt so he just left them both on the floor.

He didn't know he was lost in thoughts until he felt something nudge his hand nearly causing him to jump out of his skin. He looked down to see his old dog trying to get his attention. He smiled tiredly and rubbed it's ears before getting up and walking to the bathroom. He sighed and shut the door to do his business. He did it quickly and washed his hands so he wouldn't leave that stranger alone in his house for long. When he went to dry his hands, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and winced. He looked terrible.

Louis had dark bags under his eyes and a lot of dried blood on his shirt. Great, another shirt ruined. He took off his shirt and stuffed it into the hamper. He would just have to get another one. As soon as he unlocked the door, however, he heard a whimper, a loud crash, then silence. Louis threw open the door and rushed back into the livingroom, not expecting what he saw.

Harry sat up quickly. All he saw was red. He couldn't think about anything else but how hungry he was. He didn't even feel the soreness of his previous injuries.

Silence

Pain

Hunger

Something moved in the corner of his eye, catching his attention. He didn't give whatever it was time to think before he pounced. Harry sunk his teeth into the skin of the thing causing it to whimper and wiggle underneath him. But the more it moved, the worse the pain got for it. He didn't stop though. He drank and drank until the body fell limp into his arms. He gagged at the taste as everything that happened earlier came rushing back into his mind causing him to rear back and throw the thing across the room making a large crash.

"What the..."

Harry turned his head quickly to the doorway of the livingroom. There standing frozen in to doorway was a young lad who couldn't be an older than 25 years old. They stood there staring at each other not knowing what to do.The Hunger in him rowled up again but it was more controllable with the snack he had a minute ago. Finally the guy spoke first, confusion laced his voice.

"What? How..."

Harry then realized what he was suppose to do. He doubled over, groaning in pain. Even though he has already almost fully healed and was feeling fine, he had to trick the human. He didn't want him to ask questions.

The human rushed over and helped him back on the couch.

All he could smell was the blood that was running through the human's veins. All he could hear was the heartbeat of the human. It didn't help that he didn't have a shirt on making the smell ten times stonger.

"Are you okay? I heard a loud crash and came to check on it but then I saw you on the floor... You're bleeding again!" The human wiped at the leftover blood that was around his mouth. Not wanting the human to touch him, he drew back. The human brought his hand back before holding up a finger and walking away into a different room.