Chapter 39

•Jennelle•

The next morning I'm awakened by Zayn's arms wrapped around me and his soft snores tickling the back of my neck. I shift slightly and move his arm off me so I can get up and use the bathroom because I can't hold it in anymore. When I get up he groans and rubs his eyes before looking up at me.

"Babe-it's like eleven in the morning. Come back to bed" he grumbles and I can't help but smile at the raspiness of his voice. He sounds so cute.

"I will.! But can I pee first?" I asks and he grumbles "fine" before turning over and falling asleep again.

I walk down the hallway and into my bathroom to pee and to brush my teeth. After the party last night I told Anna that I was leaving with Zayn to go back to my house and she understood. My parents left a note saying that they weren't going to be home until the next day, so he came over. We didn't have sex. All we did was cuddle and just talk about the past two weeks. It was nice. That really showed how much we missed each other .

I make my way back to my room and crawl back into bed and Zayn instantly pulls me to him and gives me a kiss on my forehead. We just lay there for a few minutes and he caresses my hair while I gently trace his tattoos with my fingers.

"That tickles." he mumbles and I chuckle and keep on doing that.

"Stop that tickles." he says again and I don't listen and just keep on doing it mainly to annoy him. I guess I annoyed him enough because he flips me over and pins me against the bed.

"I said that tickles." he huffs and I crinkle my nose and turn my head away.

"You're breath stinks." I say and he just laughs and rolls off of me.

"You just killed the mood Jenn." He huffs and I shrug my shoulders.

"Well what am I supposed to do? I don't like morning breath!" I reply and he just gets off the bed and out my room to where I presume he's going to the bathroom.

I trail behind him and into the bathroom and to my surprise he is actually brushing his teeth.

"Whose toothbrush is that?" I ask him and he points to the drawers that contain the spare toothbrushes. I nod my head and just look at him as he brushes his teeth. As he leans down to rinse off his mouth , his back muscles flex and I try not to stare too hard. He dries his hands and mouth and walks toward me.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Good." he says and leans his head down and gives me a peck on the lips. I can still smell the fresh mint of the toothpaste when Zayn starts trailing kisses down my neck and then back up to my lips. I pull away first and give him a quick kiss on his lips and begin walking back to my room and into my closet to put on some actual clothes.

"Jennelle why are you changing?" Zayn whines as he follow me into my closet.

"Well I can't walk around my house in a t-shirt and panties, can I?" I ask him and he just smirks.

"Yeah you can. I'm not stopping you babe." he says and I roll my eyes and pull out a pair of sweatpants and quickly put them on.

"I like it when you don't wear pants." Zayn says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure you do." I walk out of the closet and shut the light off before walking to my bed and start making it. Zayn jumps on it on purpose, messing the bed up.

"Seriously." I groan and he just laughs and gets up.

"Sorry I had to" he says and let's me stretch the blanket again before jumping on it again.

"Asshole!" I shout and he laughs and I huff and cross my arms over my chest. "You know what? You make the bed now." I say and walk out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen.

I can hear Zayn laugh from upstairs and a few seconds of silence before he rushes down the stairs to catch up to me.

"There. I made the bed. Happy?" He says and I smile and nod my head.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask him and he just shrugs his shoulders and looks around.

"Doesn't matter to me. I'm fine with cereal." he mumbles and messes with his hair.

"Alright. Cereal it is." I say and pull out two bowl with fruity pebbles and milk and spoons. We eat in silence for like five minutes until I break the silence.

"You know we have to talk."

"Talk about what?" Zayn asks obliviously .

"You know. About what you said last night. About leaving the Vipers for me." I say and he just huffs.

"I meant what I said last night Jennelle. I love you and I'll do whatever it takes for you to stay with me. So I'll leave the Vipers. So what?" He says nonchalantly.

"You're going to have to get jumped out. I don't know that much about gangs but I do know that it's super hard to get out.  Just please be careful and this is for your family, not for me."

"I'm not changing my mind." he says and I sigh. Tears begin to well in the edges of my eyes and in an instant Zayn jumps from the counter and cups my face in his hands.

"Baby whats wrong?" He asks nervously as he wipes away my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"You're going to get really hurt if you get jumped out Zayn. I don't want to see you in that much physical pain. I won't be able to handle it." I say and he sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"Sh- babe I'm gonna be fine. It's going to be okay. " He mumbles into my ear and I nod my head.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I dropped the topic of Zayn getting jumped out because I didn't want to argue about it and I know that he's stubborn and won't change his mind. I just don't want him making these huge decisions that could put his family in danger all because of me. It makes me feel guilty and I don't want to hold so much power over someone like that, especially him. I just still can't believe that he'll actually do something like this for me. 

»

BITCH I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. ITS BEEN A LONG ASS TIME THAT I KNOW HAS BEEN AWAITED. I WANT TO DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR LEAVING YOU ALL HANGING BUT I AM BACK. 

-L