If i hurt myself and it hurts, am i weak or strong?

Why is spongebob the main character when patrick is the star?

If 55 is fifty-five, 44 is forty-four, shouldn't 11 be onety-one?

If oranges are orange, why aren't lemons called yellows?

Are leaves on a tree called leaves because they leave the tree?

I get snapped outta my thought by india walking down the stair. Thank god. 

India POV

I walk downstairs and see the boys on the couch smoking. They all were looking at me. You can tell I knocked them outta deep thought which made me chuckle.

"wassup y'all. What we doing today?" I ask sitting on the couch next to eek and putting my head on his shoulder. He kinda looked sad. I assumed he was thinking about kaylonie. His baby momma so I went to comfort him.

"nothing" sean and mir say

"okay well I'm not being stuck in new york for no longer than a month. So I'm doing something thanks. Come on eek." I say getting up with eek following me.

"so what's the plan." he ask sitting on my bed as I close the door.

"Elijah what's wrong." I ask sitting next to him making sure I say his real name so he knows i'm fr.

"wym?" He tries not to make eye contact.

"come on lijah. I know you to well so just tell me what's on your mind." 

He takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I just don't think i can be in this game for long sy. I lost my babymomma the love of my life for this shit. Yea we got them back but that didn't bring her back. That pain runs deep. I'm raising my daughter in this unsafe way, How am I supposed to tell her that i'm the reason her momma was dead, that i loved your mom so she became a target in my world. You, my mom and hope (his daughters name) Is the only people I have left. Yea I got them niggas but they don't know me fr. Just i'm tired of this shit sy" he rants while tears roll down his face. 

I rarely cry but a tear rolled down my face but I wiped it quickly. 

"are you crying" he says chuckling .

"yess" I say rolling my eyes and hugging him wiping his tears. 

"I completely understand. Whatever you decide to do i got you. Forever. I promise you that. I got you and hope till I die. So if you wanna leave the gang leave. I got your back the whole way." I say as he was wrapped up in my arms holding my waist.

I honestly love eek more than anyone in the world. Like we can do stuff like this and it's just like a brother and sister bond. We never thought about anything sexual with each other. He's way more than a best friend . He has a bigger title than that. I just love our bond.

"I love you eek fr. I never told anyone I loved them before but I really love you more than anyone in this world. I love you and hope so much. I promise I always got you." I say making him look at me.

"Awww I love you too sy . Thank you for everything." He says while wiping his face. 

I chuckle. "okay lijah" I say kissing his forehead and standing up. 

We give each other one last hug and walked out to the living room.

"okay so what we doing?" eek asks sitting back down.

"I ME AND ONLY ME . is gonna go and hang with him" I say sticking my tongue out.

"The hell you are . You not finna hang with the opps. anything can happen." eek says

"Aww worried about me lijah? That's too bad cause I wasn't asking." I say putting my shoes on and leaving.

After a while I get to his trap and get out the car. It was mad niggas.

I walk to the door and knock. 

"damn shawty"

"why you here"

"She must be the new hoe"

I hear as I wait for the door to be unlocked. I turned around and punched the dude that called me a hoe making him stumble back and spit out blood.

"BITCH!" he yells running towards me .

I pull out my gun and pointed it his head making him stop. 

"Yea this bitch will beat your ass. Watch your fucking mouth BITCH" I say putting my gun up and walking in.

"She look good asf who that" 

"nigga that all me" syx says walking down the stairs. before i could say anything.

"Aye syx shawty just- oh that's you" The guy i punched asked mugging me.

"yea nigga that's me and what tf happened to your lip" Syx ask mugging 

His lip was now busted and swollen with dried blood all over.

"your girl happened." He says making syx look at me.

"Damn you let a female do that to you" he says laughing.

I snapped cause what. "See nahh yall got me fucked up. First i'm not his girl and second just because i'm a girl don't mean SHIT ! okay? Cause i'll fuck all yall up. Now ion even wanna be here i'm out." I say walking to the door. 

"hold on hold on." syx say grabbing my arm

"no i'll talk to you tomorrow." I say snatching away and walking away.

I get in the car and start to smoke on my way back home. 

I get there and eek was waiting in the living room.

"trouble in paradise?" he says making me laugh.

"fuck you lijah." I say walking upstairs. 

The next morning.

We wake up and ordered food. We chilled an planned out what we were going to do and to take down trey. 

We decided that we would do it at his birthday party . It was happening at the trap which meant it would only be the people that work at the trap,him and us.

That means bout 10 of them against 5 of us . 

I could take 10 down on my own so we knew this would be easy. Just act normal and slowly kill everybody . 

TO BE CONTINUED..