Chapter 1: The formation of a team!

I was sitting in the classroom, waiting. It'd be awesome if everyone would stop talking for a moment. I was brought out of my thoughts, by two people sitting down on both sides of me.

"Good morning, Y/n-Kun!"

"Hi Y/n!"

"Morning."

"I can't wait until we get our teams formed! I hope I get on a team with strangers, so I can make even more friends!"

I turned to the pink and green girl, and pat her head. She giggled, and I went to pat Shinobu's head as well. She grabbed my wrist, and grinned at me.

"Sorry. May I pat your head Shinobu?"

"If you do, you won't be able to pat anyone's head ever again."

I withdrew my hand, and pat her on the back. Scary. She pat me on the head, and started a conversation with Mitsuri, about what kind of techniques they think work best.

Iruka finally walked in, and stated our teams, before getting to me.

"Y/n L/n, you're on a team with Shinobu and Mitsuri."

"What!? But all three of them have amazing scores!"

"Their team is to help Y/n open up more, so he can be better at working with others."

I frowned a little, and crossed my arms.

"I can work with others."

Iruka ignored my mutters, and Mitsuri squealed and started playing with my pouting face.

"So cute!"

I frowned even further, and her smile grew. Shinobu smiled at my suffering, and I slammed my head into my desk.

"Y/n!!"

"I'm fine. What Jonin do we meet?"

"Uh, I think it's Shinobu's father!"

"Aw man. He doesn't seem to like me."

"It can't be him. He hates Y/n's guts far too much to even talk to him."

I looked down at the desk, and frowned.

"He doesn't hate me..."

"He totally does."

"That doesn't matter, because we don't hate you! I love you!"

"You love everyone."

Iruka walked over to us, and smiled a little.

"You guys actually don't have a jonin with you. Matter of fact, Lord Hokage would like to speak with you, Shinobu."

Mitsuri and I sat down on a fountain, and simply started talking until Shinobu got back.

"What do you think Lord Hokage wanted to talk to Shinobu-Chan about?"

"I don't know. Hopefully she hasn't commit any crimes."
_________________________________________

It's been about an hour since Shinobu was called away, and I'm sitting in front of Mitsuri, who is humming and playing with ny hair. After a minute, she gasped, and I looked up. Finally, she's back. What's that under her haori?

"Alright! Ready to roll out, squad?"

"WHAT THE FU-!?"