8| Coffee Shop

Key:
F/c: favorite coffee
(Sadly I have normalized 2-3 day updates with very long chapters, I find it quite difficult making long chapters and only two day waits if that makes sense, so please accept my apology for a bit of a longer wait)

Soft eyelids fluttered open, reviling e/c orbs that shined in the sun that peeked through the blinds. She tossed and turned around in the blankets, refusing to get up. The bright sun finally made her give in as Y/N sat up from her bed and let out a yawn.

"Good morning Y/N!" Gregory chirped, opening the door.

"Oh...hey Gregory." Y/N rubbed her eyes, getting out of bed.

"What are we going to do today?" he asked, jumping up and down on the bed.

"I don't know.." she trailed off. "Go on a walk I suppose." Y/N looked through her drawer, grabbing clothes.

"Can I go can I go?" Gregory exclaimed.

"I think I'd appreciate some time to myself for once in my life, thank you." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Now get out, I'm getting ready." she pushed the boy off the bed, shoving him towards the side.

Gregory let out a long groan and made his way out the door, swatting his older sister away.
Y/N sighed, turned around and got ready for the day.

"Hey Y/N, I'm off to work. I'm taking Gregory to the daycare." said Aunt Jess. She grabbed her purse and held Gregory's hand, making their way to the front door. "I'm too old for the daycare!" Gregory complained.

Aunt Jess let out a small chuckle. "Dont pretended you never been there."

Y/N strolled to the kitchen and glanced at them. "Good luck Greg." she grinned, waving at the whining brown haired boy. Y/N looked through the pantry once she heard the front door close and lock. She grabbed cereal and poured it into a empty glass bowl. Y/N grabbed the milk and spoon, putting it in the bowl as well.

When she finally finished eating, she sat up and walked towards the bathroom. She grabbed a towel and turned the shower on. The hot steam filled the bathroom once she finished getting undressed. Y/N slipped in the shower and did the basic things. She looked up at the ceiling, feeling the hot water drip down her back, slowly getting lost in thought. I wonder what's going to happen today. Will I see Montgomery? But I'll be at work...there's a chance he could perform near by but then again, I might be too busy. I could always visit through out the day..but doing that too often and going to work at the same time might make me sick of going to the place. Y/N thought, letting out a small sigh. But what I don't understand is why I want to seem him so badly...

Once Y/N finished her shower, she got dressed in a comfortable pair of clothes. She grabbed her small bag and went out the front door. Y/N made her way down the hallway and entered the elevator. She hit the button to the first floor. When she was on the first floor, she walked out and made her way outside, waving to everyone else who lived in the apartments.

A warm summer breeze blew in her face after she opened the door. She walked along the side walk, watching the green grass blow in the wind.

Y/N was at the park, the trees blew in the wind and flowers bloomed. The h/c girl admired the only place of real nature in the city. Birds flew near as they singed loudly, the warm air against the e/c eyed girls skin. Y/N let out a small sigh and sat on a near by bench, feeling at peace with nature's sounds. Finally..peace for once.....

...

"Y/N? Is that you?"

She let out a irritated sigh and sat up. She turned to the voice but her annoyed face quickly turned into a small smile.