The Answer

Your heart pounded as you now looked into Glimmer's lavender, sparkling eyes. She was probably nervous, but was doing well at masking the possible anxiety with her happy and bubbly personality. You took a jagged breath, clasping your hands over hers.
Y/N, you can do this. It's just a yes or no question. You massaged the back of Glimmer's hands with your thumbs, feeling her smooth skin. "Glimmer, I..."
You could feel the panic has she tightened her grip on your hands. Who knows what scenarios have been going through the Queen's head. She was growing pink in her cheeks.
"Absolutely. I want this for us. I want to build a future with you, Glimmer." You told her, pressing your forehead against hers. She leaned into you, closing her eyes. You both wanted to melt in the moment.
You hadn't thought about the rings, because that did not currently matter to you. What you wanted to focus on was Glimmer, whom made your heart flutter. It beat faster than you had ever felt. This wasn't uncomfortable to you, though— it was your brain reminding you of how much love you shared. This is limitless.
Glimmer is your everything. You share this love, forever. And now everyone will see that. Micah, Castaspella, Catra, Adora, Bow— all of the Princesses among any member of the Alliance. Anyone you choose to invite, too. You didn't know who you were going to invite yet, but as long as Glimmer is happy.
It's what she deserves. After everything she's gone through, too.
Glimmer pulled away from you, then reaching to the small box she had set in her lap. You could have guessed what it was. The sparkling Queen showed you what looked like an infinity ring, and you thought it was beautiful.