the right one

"What do you mean you said yes?!" you heard your best friend sam yell. "Sam! relax!" you giggled. "Y/N! it's not funny! he's gonna break your heart!" he yelled once again. "he's not gonna break my heart why can't you be happy for me?!" you started to get mad. "Y/N. I've seen how he's played every girl. I don't you, my BEST FRIEND, to be one of them." he said over exaggerating the word 'best friend'. "I'll be fine. I'm not 2." you rolled your eyes and walked away. you recently had been asked out by the most popular guy in school, Luke. you and sam were best friends and he was always protective over you. a few years ago you had strong feelings for Sam but you were over it. you went home and did your hair and make up for your date with Luke. you got dressed and Luke picked you up. "Hi beautiful." he smiled. "Hi!" you smiled back. "So does Olive Garden sound good?" he asked. "Um yes!" you exclaimed. "Great." he smiled taking your hand. you walked in and got seat immediately. "Hey I'm gonna go to the restroom." you said. "Okay babe." he smiled. you came back to see Luke sitting there with another girl holding hands and talking and laughing. "I should've known." you mumbled. "um hi.." the girl said rolling her eyes at you. "hi. um Luke who is she?" you asked. "She's um-m..my sister. yeah! my sister." he smiled. "bullshit." you said walking out the door. you started crying. "Why would I think that the hottest guy ever would like me?" you thought. you picked up your phone and went to sams contact. "I can't call him. he'll say I told you so." you cried. after 5 minutes of crying outside of Olive Garden you decided to call Sam. you went to your contacts and dialed Sam's number. "Hello?" sam answered the phone. "Sam? C-can you pick m-me up from Olive Garden?" you sniffled. "I'll be right there babe." he said without asking any questions. "Y/N! do you know how embarrassing that was for me?!" Luke came running out of the restaurant. "Embarrassing for you? YOU JERK. I should've known better than to go out with you. Sam warned me about you yet I didn't listen to him. I said I didn't need him telling me what to do. all you think about is yourself & play girls like its a game." you yelled. "calm down your embarrassing me!" e whispered/yelled. "EMBARRASSING YOU?! YOU ASSHOLE! IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE EMBARRASSED MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE CHEATED." you yelled in his face. you went inside Olive Garden got on the table and yelled "Excuse me! Um Luke here cheated on me tonight! don't get fooled by his looks ladies!" you smirked walking out. people ooed and clapped. you seen sams car outside. you ran into his arms. "Sam I should've listened to you. you were right. he cheated on me." you cried. "Shhh. Y/N don't cry baby. he's not worth your tears. I'm gonna teach that asshole a lesson." he clenched his jaw. "No!" you yelled. "But he cheated!" Sam yelled. "It's not worth your time." you said. sam hugged you tight. you looked into his eyes. "Y/N I know I shouldn't say I told you so but.. Oh fuck it." he said crashing his lips into yours. those feelings you thought had faded from sam never did. they came flooding back. you smiled into the kiss. "I told you so." Sam smiled putting his forehead to yours. "I should've listened." you smiled. "your the right one." you smiled like a dork. "I love you." Sam smiled. "and your mine." he said kissing you once again.