Nate Maloley

{Your POV}

As you sat on the couch of your newly furnished apartment, you thought of the new possibilities that could happen while living there. Maybe you and Nate could get married. You thought as the man himself sat next to you laying his head on you lap.

"What's up buttercup?" He asked making you laugh at his nickname for you.

"Nothing much, just admiring my boyfriend's face- and topless torso" you giggled looking towards the TV.

"Since we just moved in, I'm kinda sore and tired" he fake yawned extending arms and legs out. You shook your head laughing in response.

"If you're so tired, I guess I can't give you a treat for putting everything together" you smirked as you saw him look up at you quickly resembling the same smirk planted on you face.

"I'm suddenly not so tired" he laughed sitting up pulling you on top of his lap. You rested your forehead against his as you both looked at each other. "I love you, Y/n" he said kissing your nose making you smile.

"I love you more, Nate" you replied kissing his lips.

He took the opportunity to grab your hips pulling you closer as you trailed your hand up his sides, over his shoulders, and into his hair tugging lightly making him groan. You took the opportunity to slide your tongue into his mouth exploring, and fighting for dominance. But Nate had surely won.

He grabbed your ass, then your legs wrapping them around his torso as he stood up walking down the hallway to your room.

You pulled away breathing heavily as he lied you down on your mattress to your bed. (You and him hadn't had the right tools so you couldn't put your bed together.) You sat up pulling off your tank top revealing your red laced bra. He smirked as he climbed down on top of you. He attached his lips to your neck looking for you sweet spot, immediately finding it as you moaned his name arching your back. You felt him smile against your skin as he trailed kisses down your neck, collarbone, down to your breast as he unclasped your bra pulling it off of you.

He then took your left breast in hand massaging it as he kissed, sucked, and nibbled at your right one. "Nate, please" you begged as the pleasure he was giving you started to become unbearable.

He stopped what he had down going back up to your face kissing you quickly making you groan as he went down you stomach to your shorts. He tugged your shorts off immediately, followed by your matching red laced panties. He blew air onto you as you arched your back moaning his name.

You flipped you both over putting you on top as you trailed kisses down his neck, collarbone, v-line, to the hem of his khakis. You palmed him through his shorts as he moaned. "Baby girl, please" he begged as you pulled down his shorts and boxers taking him into your mouth. You swirled your tongue around his tip as he became a moaning mess instantly. You bobbed your head slowly, picking up pace every few seconds. "Ah, fuck, Y/n" he moaned tangling his fingers in you hair.

He didn't last long as you felt him twitch within your mouth releasing himself. You swallowed it as he pulled you on top of him flipping y'all over once more.

He circled your entrance as you pulled his head down kissing him. He then slammed into you making you pull away and scream out in pleasure. "Ah, Nate!" You screamed as he sped up digging your nails into his back, sure to leave marks.

"That's it baby girl, scream my name" he said through gritted teeth as he went faster, and faster.

"Nate!" You exclaimed as he started nibbling at your breast again tugging at his hair.

"Louder baby girl, make the neighbors know my name" he moaned as he grabbed onto your waist pulling you closer to him every time he entered you.

"Nate!" You shrieked as the familiar tightening feeling started to build up in your stomach.

"Louder!"

"Nate!" You exclaimed as you felt Nate's thrust get sloppier meaning he was close.

"Nate" you moaned, "I'm about to cum!"

"Me too, baby girl. One the count of three"

"One... two... three!" You both yelled cumming. Both of your juices mixing together.

He fell down beside you pulling you close to him, and the comforter over the two of you. You both were still breathing heavily for a few until he spoke. "That probably was the best we've had" he remarked trying to regain his breathing pattern.

You nodded your head agreeing with him as a yawn let your mouth. He pulled you closer to him, as if that was possible. "Go to sleep baby girl," he said kissing your forehead, "love you".

"Love you more, Nate" you ywanes as your eyelids became heavier and heavier before you were enveloped into a deep, peaceful sleep

{A/N: Okie dokie, how was that? It'd mean a lot if you would comment what you thought and/or if I should do more. But more importantly, don't forget to vote!

Okay, I think you get it... I hope. Okay, byeee!}