Chapter 11

The room was silent, serene and soothing; the moonlight caressing every surface it could as soon as it made its way through Fushiguro's window, it was a sight to be hold. The boy sleeping so peacefully, the only movements were his blankets and hair going up and down with every breath he took.

He moved his body, turning it around and the moonbeam made contact with his face, his eyelids slowly opening making his eyelashes tickle him, he let out a long sigh admiring the view of his room until his eyes traveled to a figure who was sitting on the floor.

He sat on his bed and rubbed his eyes afraid that his imagination or tiresome were tricking him, but after a couple of seconds the illusion never leave so he was indeed watching Y/N sitting on the floor, eyes shut and arms crossed.

Why is she here?

For a moment he wondered if he ever locked his room but the fact that she was there was a sign that he completely forgot, his mouth open but he closed it faster; she looked so tranquil sleeping that it wasn't fair to wake her up, she was just there and she let him sleep to so he let it be.

She was next to the window which meant that only some fragments of the moonlight could light her hair but it was enough to notice her body moving slowly every time she inhaled and exhaled, if she was awaken she would have thought he was a creep for looking at her for so long, nonetheless; she was the one who entered the room without permission.

"It's on your nightstand" Y/N whispered but he thought he was daydreaming making the girl to open an eye and look at him directly "Your meals are on your nightstand".

Fushiguro now completely awaken looked at where she mentioned and there it was a double bento and a pair of chopsticks still in their package, he slept until dinner time meaning that he didn't have lunch, at least that was she heard from the personal.

"We arrived and hour ago, Kugisaki-san and Yuuji already ate to avoid stomachache, they wanted to continue the study session as a sleepover and asked me to check on you" her voice so serene while she stretched her arms.

"Did you eat?" He asked completely ignoring what she said before, his eyes still wandering her face.

Did she wait for me to wake up to tell me that?

"I had lunch, but I haven't eaten dinner yet" she looked to her right and just after that he notice another bento next to her, she hasn't eaten waiting for him to wake up; his heart sank.

"I'm so-"

"I see no reason for an apology, unless you are going to tell me you don't want to eat".

He stood up, brushing his hair with his hands still embarrassed not that a girl was in his room but the fact that he made someone wait for him for something so important as eating, maybe she was really hungry, or maybe she just wanted to wait for him just like she said.

I'm overthinking again.

The lamp on his nightstand was already on making it better to see, his tracks stopped him in front of her; taking her bento with his left hand and showing her the other one to help her stand up.

"I'm going to heat the food" he said and turned around grabbing the double bento as well but stopped before exiting the room "L/N-san".

"Yeah?" she asked walking to the door as well to have a better look on his face "Do you need something?".

Thank you

"Are you going to eat with Kugisaki and Itadori?" He asked monotoned but his eyes reflect the loneliness he was working so hard to hide.